July 18, 2022
This week on the Remotive Newsletter, we're discussing:
- the weird post-pandemic job market,
- remote work catfishing,
- long-distance collaboration,
- and impostor syndrome.
Do you like this content? Reply to this email; tell us what you want to see more (or less) of.
Our Favorite Articles 💯
🌟 It’s Time to Re-Examine the Office-Serendipity Theory of Innovation (Doist) ~ Innovation looks different for remote teams.
👽 How to Make Sense of the Very Weird Job Market (Vox) ~ We're in a recession but there are tons of open jobs. WTH?
🎭 How to Tackle Impostor Syndrome While Working Remotely (Gitlab) ~ Tired and true tips for stopping imposter syndrome.
🔎 Is That Remote Job Opening Really Remote? Check the Fine Print (WSJ) ~ Always ask if the job is really remote!
This Week's Sponsor 🙌
Remote team events made easy!
Confetti makes virtual event planning easy! Discover hundreds of exclusive team building, DE&I and professional development ideas and instantly book truly memorable experiences for your team! Explore now!
Remotive Jobs 💼
- Is this you?
🖨️ Full Stack Engineer at Discourse
👄 Online Languages Teachers at Academia Europea International
🧂 Sales Development Team Lead at GraphCMS GmbH
🏝️ Sales Development Representative at Hygraph
✏️ Senior Independent UX/UI Designer at A.Team
🚀 Growth Marketing Manager at Early Medical
🚆 Full-Stack Rails and React Developer at Tanooki Labs
- Check out our job board, listing 1,500+ remote jobs.
- Struggling with the job hunt? Register for our next webinar Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm EDT.
- Discover Remotive Community: 1,841 members await...
Work with Remotive 🤝
We help tech professionals land remote jobs. Companies, find your next hire on Remotive.
- Is your team ready for remote work? Oyster Academy is here to help.
- Check out Remote Health by SafetyWing - Global health insurance for freelancers & remote workers.
- Looking to sponsor Remotive? Please reply to this email, slots available for Q4! 🎁🎄🥂