GraphCMS is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) in North America who will drive our growth by generating and qualifying new business opportunities. In this quota-carrying role, you will engage with technical and product leadership at global enterprises.
At GraphCMS, we're building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 50 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
- We are customer-centric and goal-driven.
- We believe in innovation and encourage everyone to voice their opinions.
- We use our own product on a daily basis.
- We are open in our communication and feedback.
Purpose of your Team and Role
The GraphCMS Sales Development team is focused on generating a new revenue pipeline by prospecting, qualifying, and consulting new mid-market and enterprise-grade customers across industries and regions. Your main responsibility as an SDR is to identify and nurture new business opportunities; you will have the chance to be involved at all stages of the sales cycle.
What you will be working on
- As the first point of contact with prospective customers, your excitement, knowledge, and passion will drive new business growth.
- You will do targeted prospecting for qualified inbound and outbound leads and maintain a high level and quality of daily activity via email, LinkedIn, phone, or at events (virtual or in-person).
- You actively listen and understand the prospect's needs so you can best address how GraphCMS will add value.
- You understand the underlying pain points of our prospects, you read between the lines and happily address obstacles to effectively convert prospects into qualified demos and meetings with potential clients.
- Collaborating with our sales and marketing teams to develop new strategies to build a pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of high-quality opportunities that result in new business.
What we expect from you
- You love to connect with prospects and have a strong acumen in written and verbal communication in English.
- Tons of energy, passion, and enthusiasm.
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking products in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach to over-achieving them.
- Willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting.
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques, open to feedback, and constantly looking for ways to improve.
Working at GraphCMS
We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding, and ready to support each other.
You get the chance to join early in your career and quickly develop into a Sales Development leadership or Account Executive role.
You get access to a rich inbound lead funnel.
Our team members are passionate about our product and self-motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with individual responsibility and accountability.
A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work-life balance.
We are an international and friendly team spread across 10 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
We provide a competitive compensation package, the latest IT equipment, 30 days of annual vacation, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enrich the productivity of our workspace and also promote innovation and creativity.