This is Remotive's round-up of remote work & productivity tips.
April 13, 2020
Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday! It was a great opportunity to reflect on what matters. Relationships, health, freedom... I had a nice day and took a moment to journal about what I truly value... Today, I'm sharing articles that had me pause and reflect, hope you like them!
PS: Our Slack Community is offering -50% subscriptions for a limited time.
Our Favorite Articles 💯
- What You Truly Value - In the face of adversity arises an incredible opportunity to figure out who we are.
- Surviving Screens and Social Media in Isolation - How to reclaim your autonomy through "digital minimalism"...
- Tactics for Relationships in Quarantine - Tim Ferriss podcast with Esther, a world-class modern relationship psychotherapist. Worth a listen!
- Don’t let remote leadership bring out the worst in you - Forced remote-work shouldn't turn into micro-management!
This Week Sponsor 🙌
For teams that hate meetings, there’s Jamm
Jamm is a lightweight video app for teams that hate meetings. Connect at the right moment with perfect context, spontaneously collaborate and share those moments across offices, cities, or time zones. Huddle or podcast with your team with one click or a slash command from slack.
Remotive Jobs 💼
Check out our job board, listing over 700 remote jobs!
- Looking for a remote job? Register your seat for our next webinar happening tomorrow!
- Already working remotely? Discover Remotive Community. Over 1,450 members await!
- Leading a remote team? Apply to join our Leadership Group.
- Companies, find your next hire on Remotive.
We help tech professionals land remote jobs. Developers also share their salaries through us.
Looking to sponsor Remotive? Next available opening: Summer 2020!
Do you ♥ Remotive? Find us on Twitter | LinkedIn
Join our Newsletter!
Join the Remotive newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.