Who we are!
Platinum Technologies is a Northern Virginia based integrated solutions firm that specializes in Cybersecurity, Cloud and Digital Services to the Public Sector. Our team provides high-end, quality resources to help our Mission Partners realize their goals. If you are self-motivated, possess demonstrated learning agility, and are passionate about delivering high-quality work products – we want to hear from you.
Platinum Technologies is seeking a Senior Proposal Writer for our fast-growing company.
What you get to do.
- Work with other writers, solution architects, program professionals, and capture teams to develop original content for responses to government requirements.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the proposal writing community regarding processes, tools, and templates.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership, to facilitate knowledge sharing and improve content development processes and proposal best practices.
- Develop content by interviewing SMEs and reviewing source documents and historical reuse documents to create proposal material that translates capture and win strategies into winning proposal documents that integrate and link with all other volume.
- Review and analyze the RFP/RFQ/RFI to create compliant proposal outlines, compliance matrices, proposal schedule, kick-off meeting materials, or other required proposal development artifacts.
- Write original text for technical and management responses sections.
- Understand complex IT solutions to the extent necessary to write or collaborate to develop the written response.
- Participate in proposal strategy sessions, readiness reviews, kickoff meetings, and daily standups
- Edit text for corporate experience, past performances, standard business practices (project management/staffing/quality/transition plans), and resumes.
- Conduct regular proposal progress status meetings and manage the team to the proposal schedule.
- Perform compliance and quality reviews of color team drafts.
- Support the development of standard proposal sections such as Management Plans, Past Performance, or Resumes.
- Perform white glove review and final proposal production for hard/soft copy submission.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience writing proposal responses and related technical documentation for the Federal Government.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to convey complex technical information clearly and persuasively to readers who have varying levels of technical subject matter expertise.
- Previous IT consulting experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with professional, quality deliverables.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who can work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team and use tact and diplomacy to guide the SMEs and other proposal contributors.
Platinum Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information.