Applicants must provide CV and sample work if available. Are you a Creative Instructional Designer/Learning Manager? Do you have curriculum design expertise? Are you excited by quality e-learning for all? Want to work for a company that has a fantastic flexible working approach?
Interactive Services are world leaders in the learning and development Industry. We are an award-winning. developer of corporate e-Learning solutions including custom e-Learning, mobile learning, classroom training and blended learning solutions. We have seen 100% growth last year and we are rapidly expanding to meet our goals. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join our team. This role is offered as a remote position in a home-based office.
Due to our continuing success, we are looking for Freelance Instructional Designers that can support our internal teams on as needs basis / project to project. The ideal candidate must have experience in eLearning and Blended Learning.
This role will be operated from our client's site in Dublin and will be offered as a fixed term contract
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Create engaging scripts for e-learning, using materials provided by Learning Managers and clients.
- Manage edits to scripts and courseware. Scripts, course materials, and courses will undergo and track internal and external review process.
- Recommend appropriate instructional method(s) based on content analysis and proposal.
- Create supplemental materials, like scripts (for audio, video, animations) and asset lists.
- Support Learning Managers, as needed, on the design and development of projects. This may include brainstorming, attending meetings, analyzing source materials, developing outlines, sourcing images, etc.
- Create training materials that meet instructional design principles and customer requirements.
- Develop project material on time and to the highest quality.
Is this you:
- Are you able create engaging scripts for e-learning courses?
- Can you take client-provided source and bring true storytelling to the learner experience?
- Do you know the difference between information and instruction?
- Do you know how to write a good practice activity?
- Can you bring real value to the scripting process, taking ownership of the curriculum design?
- Can you provide clear instruction to a remote team of Instructional Designers?
- Demonstrate a passion for learning.
- Engage the audience on an emotional level.
- Absorb mass amounts of content in a short period of time and filter out only what’s relevant.
- Weave newly absorbed information into a story that learners will find meaningful.
- Visualize oneself as the learner.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts and video scripts.
- Brainstorm with Senior Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts, if necessary.
- Make independent and sound instructional design decisions during scripting.
- Visualize the finished course and how graphic instructions will be interpreted.
- Balance creativity with practicality, time, templates, language barriers.
- Show willingness to ask the right questions.
- Articulate 360
- RISE 360
- Competitive daily fee rate
- Full and comprehensive training into our systems will be provided.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great future career opportunities.
- Participating in and being a key member of a world-class development team.