ClubRare is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and redefine the social commerce market for the digital age and to empower both creators and collectors. Through the use of Web3 technology and Phygital NFTs, the platform will connect collectors and creators directly, blurring the boundaries between the real world and the Metaverse.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
Our team thrives on six core values: Integrity, always acting ethically; Intentionality, working purposefully; Empathy, understanding others; Resilience, overcoming challenges; Insight, bringing awareness; and Analysis, making data-driven decisions.
We seek individuals who embody these principles, contribute unique perspectives, and are ready to make a meaningful impact. If this sounds like you - come join us if you are looking to disrupt.
- Design and shape the UX and UI strategy of our new social commerce platform.
- Leading the design team in all directions.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UX/UI design strategy for ClubRare.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design new UI elements and tools.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the Web3 digital user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style standards in typography and graphic design.
- 4-5 years experience in UX/UI design, publications, and/or designing for tech companies.
- Previous experience working in a product company, including involvement in product operations.
- Extensive experience in both web and mobile design.
- A deep understanding of user-centered design principles and methods.
- Strong typography and color knowledge and fundamentals.
- Ability to prototype rapidly, and take in team & customer feedback within the process.
- Experience in design strategy, in addition to execution, is a plus.
- Proficiency in design and prototype development tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe, etc.
- A knack for grasping concepts and products quickly and his ability to self govern
- Experience with blockchain/Web3 or fintech or a demonstrated learning interest.
- A desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- As a fully remote organization, we strive for efficient collaboration. Despite our geographic diversity, we all operate and coordinate synchronously within these specified time zones: CEST, EST, and KST. This practice allows us to synergize effectively with your core team and ensure seamless operations.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be part of the growing crypto/NFT community early on, making a meaningful impact on the team as well as the world
- The annual salary for this position ranges from $100,000.00 to $150,000.00. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, and benefits.
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast-growth startup.
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding-edge technology and industry-leading development practices.
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that's why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website!