Pawprint is an employee engagement platform for climate action. Our main focus is embedding sustainability across the goals and mindset of businesses and helping everyone at all levels play their part. It’s true that one person turning off a light isn’t going to solve the problem, but if large groups of people act, spend and speak in a purposeful way… Big change is possible!
That being said, we recognise the scale of individual versus business’ carbon footprints, so we are actively seeking out ways to help the latter align with science-based net zero too. Currently, we deliver data back to business customers to help them make informed decisions about the direction of their operations. We have big plans to do even more in this space.
In terms of what it’s like to work at Pawprint, we’re a certified B Corp, Living Wage Employer, and 1% for the Planet member. We strive to walk the walk and act as a shining example for all stakeholders.
A note on diversity: to beat climate change, diversity of thought and experience is essential. Pawprint is dedicated to hiring great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – if your experience (life or work) has something to add, please let us know in your cover letter!
- Become an expert on the Pawprint product offering and getting to know our sector and value proposition inside out.
- Working within our Pawprint Customer Success frameworks to onboard, engage and manage client implementations. You’ll ensure that your client portfolio has a great experience with Pawprint and uncover opportunities to expand your accounts to realise more commercial value.
- We are looking for someone who is a great relationship builder to manage successful engagements with our clients. You’ll need to understand what our clients value and how Pawprint can support them in achieving their goals. You will need to be comfortable forging relationships at various levels across our client businesses, including taking ownership of C-suite level relationships.
- Working closely with colleagues in the Customer Success team as well as across the business to ensure that the client voice is heard and that feedback can be acted upon. Our business has a strong ethos of client and product discovery, and we expect CSMs to be on the forefront of leading this discovery.
- We are a supportive and collaborative team, but one where everyone is trusted and given autonomy to perform at their best. We have high standards for ourselves and what we offer clients, and our chosen candidate for this role will be expected to meet this standard - bringing your own unique voice, ideas and experience to the table.
- Collaborating on internal strategies and processes, working closely with colleagues in the Customer Success team and beyond to improve what we do and how we do it.
Key competencies and personal attributes:
- Credible Customer Success experience working within a B2B SaaS environment
- Strong communication, networking and presentation skills
- Experience driving new software adoption
- Knowledge of Customer Success best practices
- Interest in environmental and sustainable issues
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confident in negotiating renewals and realising opportunities to grow client accounts through upsell or cross-sell
Social and Environmental Responsibilities:
Pawprint is keen to ensure that all employees are socially and environmentally responsible and that management decisions are considerate of these responsibilities at all times. There needs to be a balance between the economy and the ecosystem, hence we make all decisions based on their impact in the following areas:
- Environmental - all efforts are made to undertake business in an environmentally friendly manner. For example, we have a no flight policy for domestic travel and employees have the freedom to work flexibly where possible
- Philanthropic - we will actively support our nominated charities through financial donations each month and/or volunteering days
- Economic - we will strive to build a strong business financially with the aim to invest further in developments that allow us to extend our reach and drive further carbon reduction globally
- Ethical - we will always consider the ethics of our business partners and suppliers, to ensure we support fair trade and fair working practices and any investments we make will be environmentally conscious
To ensure we achieve this as an organisation we will use these four areas as a checklist for all business decisions we undertake, and will share them internally with all staff so they can be fully aware of our process and policy.
- £35-40k depending on your level of experience
- 32 days holiday – and we will make you take it. Burnout is not big or clever.
- Additional day off on your birthday (or nearest working day)
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow.
- As much of our time as you need. Your professional growth is important to us.
- Flexible working outside of our core hours 10-12, 2-4 each day.
- Spending decisions based on value, not cost. We have a hugely important and urgent mission, supportive investors and a high quality team - no false economies here.
- Working on something that matters - addressing climate change is the world's biggest problem.
- Your choice to work remotely in the UK or base yourself in our Edinburgh office. As a CSM you should expect to travel to clients as required by the business.
As Customer Success Manager, you will work within our Customer Success frameworks and processes, although as a rapidly scaling business, we are always looking for ways to improve this and value your input to do this.
The position will report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
The job can be either fully remote or hybrid based out of our Edinburgh office.
For further information and an initial confidential discussion please contact Emily Hillier on [email protected]