TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks, and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain a strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact with the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company give you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story.
- Working in our Technology division’s CashOptix squad will let you experience best agile and technical practices for software development and implementation. And our value for quality would always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself.
- And last, but not least, we offer great remuneration and social package.
- You will be developing new features that present interesting challenges in terms of performance and scalability
- You will be working side by side with senior developers, focusing primarily on stability, maintainability, scalability and observability of the solution
- You will have a great deal of autonomy when creating your technical solutions – we trust our developers
- You will have a chance to develop your Ops/Infrastructure and Cloud related abilities: we aim for a true DevOps approach where we own and maintain our part of cloud infrastructure
- You will have a chance to come up with your own architectural solutions; we encourage creativity!
- Our product is fresh but also mature and used by our customers; no legacy code, we are cloud-native, and we aim for the best solutions we can come up with together with our technical architects and business analysts
- 5+ years of experience as Java developer
- Proficiency and extensive experience with Spring and Spring Boot (4+ years of experience)
- Experience with Spring’s submodules: Security, Data, Web, and others
- Experience with RabbitMQ and Maven
- Experience with working with AWS and/or other cloud provider
- Great knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose
- Great knowledge of SQL and at least one RDBMS, preferably PostgreSQL; understanding of database migrations mechanisms
- Great knowledge of CI/CD processes
- Ability to write and maintain Spring Boot Integration tests (JUnit 5, Mockito)
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- AWS proficiency & AWS certificates
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform, Helm
- Experience with ELK stack or equivalent (for example: DataDog)
- Experience with Spark and Big Data processing
The role can also take place across Poland or Bulgaria.
Your contact at TIS
Get in touch!