At Reverse Tech, we are on a mission to create, launch, and scale digital product brands in the health and wellness space. Our goal is ambitious – we aim to help 10 million people improve their health by 2026 through hyper-targeted, mass-scale brands. We specialize in subscription-based business models and pride ourselves on being results-focused, with no big egos, just big data.
What We Want to Achieve:
Our vision is to discover novel self-serve solutions to the world's greatest health problems, all while adhering to our core values.
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer that will be a vital part of our dynamic remote team. Your role is instrumental in building and scaling our mobile apps within the health and wellness vertical.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Very strong knowledge of NuxtJS and Vue.js (or equivalent with React and Next)
- Strong understanding of SSR applications
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience working with Vuetify or other VueJS-based component library
- Proficiency in working with git and gitflow
- You are familiar with developing Node.js backend APIs.
- You have previous experience working with NoSQL databases
- You have a keen interest in automated testing
- Knowledge of software security standards, threat assessment, and secure programming methodologies
- You are a strong team player, being part of an agile team, actively taking care of team culture and the product value towards our customers
- Our company language is English, so you should write, read and speak it fluently
- Experience working in Product Team/s focusing on delivering value.
- Experience working under Agile frameworks/methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean, DevOps etc.
- Experience working in a performance marketing product
- Experience working in e-commerce
- Care: We support and stand by our team members in any situation, ensuring that no one is left behind.
- Extreme Ownership: We take responsibility not only for tasks under our direct control but for anything that impacts our mission's success.
- Identification: We take pride in being part of something bigger than ourselves, with the goal of changing the world by helping people get healthier.
- Communication: We value honesty and direct language, fostering a culture free of politics.
- Performance: We believe in providing full freedom while striving for top-notch performance from everyone.
- Trust: We value the words and qualities of our team members, fostering an environment of trust and respect
What Our Team Members Get:
- 100% remote and flexible work hours
- Top notch equipment (MacBook Pro or PC, you decide)
- Full-time or freelance opportunities
- Learning from the best, including ex-Googlers and more
- Unlimited growth prospects
- Inclusion in a winning team
- Competitive compensation
- A fun, non-corporate atmosphere
If you're passionate about Engineering, have experience in Full Stack, and are ready to join a dynamic, global team, we encourage you to apply. Help us shape the future of health and wellness through technology.
Learn more about us at https://www.reverse.tech/ and apply today to become a key player in our exciting journey.