We’re looking for a talented, aspiring engineer who's interested in using their skills to develop mobile apps using our sophisticated internal tooling. The tooling is designed to maximise the efficiency of developing mobile apps by eliminating laborious tasks which would be common in other frameworks.
The role is ideal for a graduate or junior candidate with excellent programming ability but lacks industry experience, as it will expose them to a modern, agile team and many facets of engineering (web, iOS, Android, infrastructure etc).
Equally, if you have more experience but are looking for a remote role where you can work on projects for world-renowned brands as part of a talented team — this could be for you.
- You are experienced in using event-driven programming in TypeScript
- You have some experience in the use of advanced types (generics/unions/etc.)
- You have the ability to use functional programming concepts confidently
- You have the ability to write clean, well-documented code
- You can think of and form abstractions, solve complex problems and have critical thinking skills
- You have a keen eye for detail, accurately transforming designs into working UIs
- While not essential, it will be advantageous to have experience with agile software development methodologies, familiarity with the Unix command line, and confidence with using version control systems (especially Git)
- Recreating professionally designed user interfaces in a GUI editor
- Writing inline expressions inside the GUI editor to describe the dynamic components
- Writing modern, strict TypeScript to perform logic not otherwise possible in the GUI tooling
- Maintaining our existing apps by improving performance and fixing bugs as necessary
- Collaborating on the design of new app and platform features
- Helping to improve the next version of the tooling
- Developing mobile apps which are used by millions of people each year!
- Competitive salary and share option scheme
- 100% remote working with a remote work allowance
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days paid holiday
- High-end equipment
- Company off-sites at fantastic attractions (our customers)