Nov 17, 2023 - DotActiv is hiring a remote C# Software Developer. 📍Location: South Africa.
At DotActiv, we pride ourselves on providing the South African retail market with high-quality category management software and advisory services aimed at making in-store shopping an all-round better experience. The purpose of our existence is: “To accelerate the world’s transition to retail sustainability through category management that simultaneously delivers remarkable performance, exceptional shopping experiences and meaningful strides towards sustainability.”
C# software developers at DotActiv utilise a technology stack that includes the ASP.NET Core Web API framework in combination with the AngularJS framework to deliver a Single Page Application solution based on a Microsoft SQL database. We also utilise Xamarin to develop our mobile solutions as this allows us the ability to share a single codebase with our .NET Core framework web-based applications.
• Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
• Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code;
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
• Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems; and
• Maintaining code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
• Minimum of 1 year relevant business experience and expertise in an IT development environment;
• Grade 12 as per the national senior certificate requirements (Umalusi endorsed and must include higher grade Mathematics with a minimum of 70%);
• A relevant IT certification by a recognised and acknowledged issuing authority. For example, A+, N+, MCSE, MCP, MCT, VCP, VCSP and more;
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries; • Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
• Familiarity with continuous integration, Microsoft SQL, Json, Angular, and .Net Framework;
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests; • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git);
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM DOTACTIV:
• You’ll receive a Cost to Company of between R20k and R30k, depending on your qualifications and experience;
• This is a remote-working position, which allows you the flexibility to be based anywhere in South Africa.
• You’ll have a say over product decisions.
• You’ll have a chance to upskill yourself in any field that adds value to your current position;
|Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: South Africa|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|