Vialma is searching for a Senior Growth Manager who is creative, rigorous and proactive, with a strong experience in online subscription business models. In this role, you will be managing our Growth team to drive customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
Vialma is a streaming service dedicated to music and the arts. Multidevice, multimedia, available on several telecom operators, we curate unforgettable digital experiences for our customers. We also put all our expertise at the disposal of cultural organizations and brands, so that they can connect with their audience.
Vialma is on a mission to reveal the power of music and the arts, which can make us better people. Join us to make it happen!
We are a remote-friendly company, and this position is available either from our London or Paris office or from any location within 2 hours of the UTC time zone. You can work from home, a coffee shop, the beach, or our London office as long as your work is aligned with our goals 🙂. With 25 people from more than 10 nationalities, we embrace diversity and inclusion and we are committed to building a welcoming place for all. Our core internal values are Benevolence and Excellence.
- Increasing subscription and customer lifetime value,
- Defining Vialma’s growth plan and working with the team to achieve it,
- Finding, testing, and scaling new channels and winning strategies based on data,
- Launching our growth strategy for our B2B activity which is growing very rapidly
- Owning our OKR task forces on acquisition and conversion (retention being managed by the product team).
- Monitoring all our acquisition channels and managing our paid ads budget.
- Monitoring the production of creatives, as well as powerful brand and marketing initiatives. Managing the creation of media assets (videos and images) for advertising purposes.
- Leveraging on our deals secured with telecom operators.
- Managing the growth team: employees, consultants and agencies.
- Working hand-in-hand with the content, B2B, and music teams to create experiences our users will never forget.
- 7 years of experience in marketing and growth, with strong achievements.
- Significant experience in subscription based business models.
- Capacity to draw a comprehensive and coherent acquisition strategy across channels and tools
- Data driven with total comfort working with measurement tools and platforms to track KPIs and performance (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Data Studio, Mixpanel, Facebook Ads Manager, Amplitude, Contentsquare,...). Experience in data attribution models.
- Mastering digital paid marketing, in particular Google (ads, YouTube)
- Strong fit with our business values: Quality, Universality, Sharing, Joy, Innovation
- You DON’T need to be crazy about jazz or classical music, but you DO believe in the power of music and the arts to enrich our lives.
- Languages: English and French.
This job is meant for you if you recognize yourself in this description:
- Focused on the value for our customers. How do we impact them for the better?
- Strong creative mind and enthusiastic approach.
- You think outside of the box.
- Data is king
- You know you need to iterate until you find the magic formula, and that you need to closely monitor that magic formula through time in order to be able to scale.
- You love teamwork, you praise collective success
- Strong fit with our values: Quality, Universality, Sharing, Joy, Innovation.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! To apply, please provide us with:
- Your CV (in English)
- A short paragraph in your email explaining why you feel confident in taking the job and
- Why you think you will love it. Don't hesitate to make it as personal as you want: CVs can be a bit dry!