What Amino Health is all about...
At Amino Health, we strive to make healthcare more accessible and decision making more intuitive for consumers. Our digital solutions help plan members navigate their health benefits and drive them to the best care based on the programs available and the cost and quality of providers in their network.
As a market innovator, we’re proud to have reached profitably to have recently secured additional outside capital to accelerate our growth and fund the continued development of differentiated, market leading navigation tools. We’re seeking an experienced and driven Enterprise Account Executive to join us on this journey.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be instrumental in building and executing a sales plan to establish new relationships with integrated reseller partners in your target market segment. Amino’s solutions are well-suited to serve a variety of strategic, non-payer distribution partners and we’ve had some early success with this segment. In this role, you will build upon these early successes to maximize Amino’s growth by foraging new relationships, benefits administrators, benefits concierge providers, care coordinators, and more over the coming quarters and years.
As Amino’s Enterprise Account Executive you will…
- Hold direct quota responsibility and be responsible for developing and managing a pipeline of multi-million dollar partnership opportunities
- Stay on top of industry trends and market dynamics that may impact Amino’s value proposition in your segment
- Develop and execute a growth plan to drive increased distribution of Amino’s solutions via new strategic partnerships with benefits administrators, navigation providers, and other non-payer partners
- Identify key strategic targets and design programs to engage them based on Amino’s unique ability to support their business goals
- Establish relationships with stakeholders and manage pipeline development in the market segment
- Lead partnership evaluations with non-payer strategic partners, including preparing and delivering tailored sales presentations, gaining a deep understanding of business needs to inform design of partnership proposals, and negotiating details of contractual relationships with integrated reseller partners
- Partner cross-functionally to use your market expertise and learnings to inform product roadmaps and positioning
This position is for you if you bring….
- Creativity, entrepreneurialism and a collaborative, solution-selling approach
- Experience leading complex, multi-stakeholder sales processes
- Proven track record of diligence and perseverance in driving multi-year sales cycles
- Expertise in health benefits and relationships with executives and thought leaders in the segment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a strong ability to develop strong rapport with executives
- We're committed to helping you achieve your best work in a supportive, growth-oriented environment. We have seriously big goals, and expectations are high and we'll equip you with the tools and resources you need to be successful.
- Expected base salary: $165,000.00 to $185,000.00 plus commission and a generous option grant. Amino values transparency and has included the reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this full-time role at any approved US location. Individual pay is determined by a range of factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education or training, licensure or certifications, and other business and organizational needs. Amino does not typically hire at or near the top of a salary range.
- We offer full-time employees 100% paid employee healthcare premiums; dependent premium coverage depends on the plan.
- 401(k) and FSA programs
- This position, like all roles at the firm, will have a good deal of autonomy. We're a remote-first team and have designed our culture for a balance of synchronous and asynchronous work with people operating from all over the country. To support your remote office, we provide every new Amino with a generous office set-up allowance plus a monthly stipend for internet/phone.
- PTO is non accrual and we expect Amino's to take a minimum of 15 days a year.
We are a small team who believes that success is a group activity. You should expect to learn from everyone at Amino, and be excited to share your knowledge. You will play a big part in influencing the shape of the product and be empowered to provide your thoughts and ideas.
We believe in collaboration, respect, and curiosity. We believe in having a growth mindset, and have a passion for solving problems that have never been faced before. Everyone's input is valued, be it about code, data models, business models, or product ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We know the reputation and track record that the tech industry has, and work hard to be exceptional in this regard.