HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management. Learn more about HICX
The Project Manager role is instrumental to the success of projects HICX delivers for our customers. This role is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to apply their experience of delivering excellent outcomes for our customers and managing a global team to build a high quality solution. The Project Manager will be expected to articulate themselves in a way that makes sense to the customer while also communicating with the internal project team on technical aspects. The scope of the role includes owning the project plan, mobilizing the project team, managing resources throughout the project, schedules, forecasts, financials, project KPI’s, issues, risks, quality assurance of deliverables and client relationships. The ultimate aim is to ensure on-time, on budget project delivery. Additionally, the Project Manager is responsible for contributing to on-going process improvement initiatives. Ability to travel average 25% or as needed, this is primarily a remote role.
The Project Manager will demonstrate natural leadership skills and be expected to complete multi-phase client deliverables with minimal guidance and oversight. Reporting to the Delivery Director for your region as part of HICX Professional Services.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop project scopes and objectives for medium to large enterprise businesses, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility with input from solution experts
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget
- Accurately estimate work effort on large projects
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Understand the capabilities of the HICX product and be able to articulate this to the customer
- Understand the HICX components and configuration/technical impacts of deliver
- Willing the hands-on when required to meet delivery deadlines
- Prepare reports and present to senior management as needed
- Maintain relations with the client and all stakeholders
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize negative effect on a project
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
- Draft mockups, diagrams, draft requirements, and actively participate in system configuration
- Serve as the subject matter expert and provide necessary training to client throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Support the pre-sales team in the closing phase of client acquisition
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years professional experience managing software implementations
- 2+ years domain experience with procurement software such as Supplier Information Management or Procure-to-Pay (Coupa, Ariba, Oracle, Ivalua, Basware etc.) or other relevant solution
- 2+ years’ experience with procurement/supply chain processes and data in ERP (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with SaaS products
- Significant experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Understanding of technical aspects of scripting and SQL
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong practical experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Additional certification such as PMP or PRINCE II
- Work from anywhere within US - we are a fully remote company.
- Flexible PTO - We offer 25 days of paid holiday per year + 10 US Public Holidays.
- Connect and socialize with the team during our company socials and off-site events.
- We celebrate special occasions with you - like your birthday! Additional PTO for all employees during their birthdays.
- Receive Competitive Pay - Our team makes sure to provide a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
- Work with a diverse, international team.
- Health insurance for your health and medical needs.
- 401k plan and matching contributions, subject to plan terms
- Tons of amazing career opportunities in a fast-growing in-demand industry.