Nov 19, 2023 - Finexio is hiring a remote Product Manager - Virtual Card Products. 📍Location: USA.
Finexio is the leader in AP Payments as a Service, the leading embedded payments approach for business to business payments. Finexio simplifies the way businesses process and receive B2B payments by integrating electronic payments and cash flow improvement solutions directly into customers’ accounts payable and procurement software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide “what” to pay- Finexio’s software seamlessly handles the “how” and the “when”.
We are growing revenue over 100% per year and are a leading disruptor in the B2B Payments and Fintech industry. The company has raised over $65m in investment and is backed by investors JP Morgan, Discover, NBH Bank, Mendon Venture Partners, and Valley Bank. These investors believe in the mission and technology so much so they are also customers and partners.
Finexio is seeking a product manager who is passionate about building solutions and loves problem solving. You will organize, prioritize and assess work for our development team. Responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints as well as managing go-to-market strategies. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out and enhance existing products that deliver our company’s vision.
· Minimum 3-5 years product management experience
· Experience working as a product owner or product manager for a payment or SaaS product (banking/fintech strongly preferred)
· You should have a passion for using data to drive insights and understandings around product decisions
· Strong sense of user empathy
· Experience working in SDLC methodology
· Knowledge of work management tools (like Asana, Jira, or Confluence)
· Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
· Experience in customer research methodologies (e.g. customer interviews, surveys, web analytics and A/B testing)
· Experience in writing user stories, managing and prioritizing backlogs
· Product management experience with data management and/ or data visualization tools would be beneficial
· Manage and prioritize the product backlog
· Answer questions from engineering regarding business requirements
· Maintain close relationships with all stakeholders to gather requirements
· Write user stories ready for development
· Provide correct acceptance criteria for each user story
· Measure success of each implementation
· Assist in maintaining product roadmap and defining strategy
Why You’ll Love Working at Finexio:
· Culture: We are a humble, client-first team that is focused on collaborative data-driven success.
· Speed: We move fast, love new ideas and give you the opportunity to push your limits.
· Growth: We are expanding rapidly into new markets, launching new services and creating a world-class company
What We Offer:
· The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
· An environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make a real, measurable impact
· Employee Engagement – Quarterly virtual team building activities and monthly team lunches
· Competitive salary and stock options
· Medical, dental, and vision
· Unlimited Vacation Policy
Compensation: $130 k- $150k + equity.
|🇺🇸||Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: USA Only|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|