At Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can zoom into the details and out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and tinkerers who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion for games and life.
We seek a highly analytical and data-driven Product Manager with experience in Puzzle Games to join our team. If you have a passion for puzzles and a knack for turning data insights into successful product strategies, we want to hear from you.
As a Data-Driven Product Manager specializing in Puzzle games at Playco, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our product through a deep understanding of data and analytics. Your role will be crucial in shaping the direction of our puzzle games by leveraging your analytical skills and data-driven approach to optimize player experiences and drive engagement and monetization.
- Create features and flows to increase payer conversion and retention.
- Design A/B and multivariate tests to optimize features.
- Research and deconstruct the most successful puzzle games on the market to discover what makes them fun
- Be the champion of your products; with clarity and forethought, guide your team to market and beyond
- Pitch exciting new game concepts internally and to our partners around the world
- Help manage a team of creators to build the best games possible
- Lead your team to deliver on time and to spec while looking to improve the overall development process along the way
- At least two years of experience working in the games industry
- Experience with best-of-breed puzzle games
- Must have experience managing products from concept to launch
- Must be very analytical and comfortable dealing with ambiguous data
- Ability to balance metric-based decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- We are a growing distributed team that embraces remote work. You must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and multiple time zones.
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.