OK, so let's start with a few words about Vue Storefront.
Vue Storefront is an award-winning and pioneering global technology startup setting a new standard in online shopping. A frontend website technology for eCommerce businesses, the company develops software for retailers to create fast, modern and high-performing online storefronts at a fraction of the cost and time.
Loved by developers, Vue Storefront provides a whole ecosystem of ready architecture, out-of-the-box integrations, and other frontend services that can work together or independently to cover the entire frontend development cycle – from build to launch.
Founded in 2021, Vue Storefront is a best-in-class composable commerce solution and market-leading Frontend as a Service currently used by 2,400+ live stores around the world. With a remote, global team of 100+ people and offices in San Francisco and Warsaw, Poland, customers include Baby Bunting, Zadig & Voltaire and Berlin Brands Group.
Supported by 130+ partners and a community of 10,000+ developers, Vue Storefront and its leaders are recipients of a number of industry awards, including Europe’s top tech startup prize and recognition from Forbes magazine.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Design, Development, & Management: Designing, developing, and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Visionary Leadership: Define and communicate a compelling data-driven product vision for our platform as as service offering, ensuring that these plan align with the company’s strategic objectives and addresses customer needs.
- Strategic Roadmapping: Develop and execute a detailed product roadmap in collaboration with product and engineering teams, ensuring our product trajectory aligns with our larger organizational goals.
- Pricing Strategy: Formulate innovative pricing strategies for our PaaS offering that heighten customer value and stimulate revenue growth. It's imperative to remain in sync with market trends and evolving competitive landscapes.
- Team Oversight: Lead and inspire the teams. You will guide them in the intricate processes of customer feedback collection, product reviews, and holistic product lifecycle management.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Establish tight-knit relationships with engineering, sales, and marketing teams, creating a seamless alignment of product strategy with overarching company objectives.
- Product Capabilities & Features: Analyzing & designing of product capabilities & features including Use Cases and UI Mockups.
- Risk Management: Identify potential business risks associated with product development, taking proactive measures to address and mitigate them.
What do we expect you to have?
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in product management, with a focus on cloud computing solutions (PaaS / SaaS / Cloud hosting).
- Product Management Expertise: Over 3 years of a strong background in product management, deep understanding of product management processes, and experience in managing product throughout its lifecycle.
- B2B/SaaS Products: A track record of managing B2B/SaaS products, ideally in the cloud-based eCommerce product area.
- Pricing Expertise: Demonstrated understanding of pricing strategy, with experience in successfully implementing effective pricing models.
- Data Analysis: Demonstrated use of data to make key business decisions.
- Operational Excellence: Hands-on experience in product operations, including customer feedback analysis and product lifecycle management.
- Cloud Expertise: In-depth knowledge of major public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Project Leadership: Proven ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects and deliver meaningful results.
- Communication: Excellent communication skills both within a team and in customer relations. Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Attitude & Approach: A proactive mindset of 'How we can make this better' in problem-solving, combined with a 'Growing as a human being' approach.
Sharing our values:
- Vibe - you say what does not fit. You give feedback, and you listen to critical feedback as well.
- Self-driven - everyone's opinion is essential, but ownership is more important. You understand that someone has to take responsibility for the decision and how it affects the whole product or company.
- Focus - you stay aligned with what and how we act as a company. You move your WIGs (Wildly Important Goals) further. You take responsibility for your work and overlook the health of that area,
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participant and contributor
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential - have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together - e.g. two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife and team events?
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package, access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.
Join us if you feel that it's time for you to join VSF’s extraordinarily enthusiastic and successful team!