At Bluesight, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We empower our customers to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time, every time. We are a high growth healthcare information technology company with a start-up 'vibe' but over 2,000 customers tracking medications using our proven solutions.
Bluesight is seeking a motivated Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategies across our suite of Medication IntelligenceTM solutions. This individual will get to know our customers deeply and position our products to help solve their problems. This role will work closely with Bluesight’s product managers, clinicians, and commercial teams.
- Develop coherent go-to-market strategies
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Shape product positioning and customer messaging across marketing channels
- Highlight product features and translate technical details to user benefits
- Create content that educates and inspires customers and enables and empowers sales management
- Align internal stakeholders to strategies and messaging
- Manage product marketing campaigns that drive demand
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of product marketing and go-to-market experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in managing both qualitative feedback and quantitative metrics
- Creative and detail-oriented
- Deep understanding of market trends and product lifecycles
- Experience generating sales enablement collateral
- Familiarity with product marketing tactics
- Ability to influence internal and external constituencies
- Ability to work independently at a fast pace
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Bluesight’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
-Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
-Generous insurance coverage
-401k program with a company match
-Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.