ApprovalMax is award-winning B2B software used by businesses around the world to create robust financial controls. It streamlines the approval process for decision makers by replacing paper and email approvals with automated workflows. ApprovalMax integrates with platforms such as Xero, QuickBooks Online and Oracle NetSuite to unlock powerful efficiencies for approvers and finance teams. The company is globally recognised and has won’ Xero App Partner of the Year’ four times since 2020 in different countries.
ApprovalMax is looking for a Product Marketing Coordinator to join its growing Marketing team.
This role reports to the Product Marketing Manager, and will be responsible for contributing to product marketing initiatives for new product launches, integration campaigns, competitive intelligence, and sales enablement.
As a Product Marketing Coordinator you will assist in planning, launching, and monitoring a number of initiatives across a number of regions with a PLG (product lead growth) mindset. This cross-functional role will partner closely with Product and Sales teams to promote ApprovalMax as an approval platform of choice for finance professionals working in businesses, as well as to accountants, bookkeepers, and their clients.
Attention to detail, exceptional copywriting skills, and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with the ability to grasp and present our product value proposition in a way that clearly solves customer problems. You are obsessed with tracking product marketing campaign performance, user engagement, and have the data to prove what’s working, and what isn’t.
- You will collaborate with your peers across Marketing, Product, Design, Sales, and Support in our key markets, to support and execute exciting global initiatives.
- Help launch product marketing campaigns and go-to-market plans with the aim to generate leads, increase upsell, expand into new markets while having a competitive edge.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, preferences and trends.
- Develop value propositions that resonate with target audiences, and communicate clear, compelling, customer centric product messaging.
- Contribute towards and execute the 2024 Product Marketing Plan – you will promote ApprovalMax across core global markets all year round.
- Attend events and help promote ApprovalMax’s product functionality to Accountants, Bookkeepers and their clients.
- Create and promote campaign elements such as emails, social media posts, landing pages, surveys, Drift bots, YouTube videos, webinars, events, and influencer content. You will be responsible for managing the sign off process for all these elements and briefing the Design team when changes are required.
- Assess the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns for our products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Proven experience and success in product marketing or marketing in general
- Must have copywriting experience, launching B2B products into the market
- Experience in creating sales enablement materials is preferred
- Experience in navigating competitive landscapes is preferred
- 1 - 2 years marketing experience
- A Tertiary Qualification in Marketing
- Experience with Hubspot will be highly regarded
- Demonstrate an understanding of sound marketing strategies to optimise growth and profitability
- Great attention to detail and strong planning and execution of agreed plans
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, and ability to prove what is, or isn’t working.
This role is:
- Full-time and permanent.
- 100% remote but with some travel required from time to time.
What we offer:
- Growing international business with 10,000+ subscribers
- Regular performance-based compensation reviews
- Relocation support (primarily Serbia, but other countries could be discussed)
- 100% paid 20 business vacation days
- 100% paid 10 sick leave days
- Remote work, flexible hours
- Health & Wellness program - a bonus payment, which will cover 50% up to a total of 500 Euro annually of the amount spent on the following activities: medical services (except regular health insurance), fitness, sports activities (excluding sports equipment), stress management, body massage, weight management, yoga, traveling, etc.
- Reimbursement of co-working space
- Reimbursement of professional development courses
- Service years recognition financial reward
- Parental leave support.