At Reverse Tech, we are on a mission to create, launch, and scale digital product brands in the health and wellness space. Our goal is ambitious – we aim to help 10 million people improve their health by 2026 through hyper-targeted, mass-scale brands. We specialize in subscription-based business models and pride ourselves on being results-focused, with no big egos, just big data.
What We Want to Achieve:
Our vision is to discover novel self-serve solutions to the world's greatest health problems, all while adhering to our core values.
We are looking for a Mobile App Growth/CRM Manager to join our Reverse Tech remote team. You will play a crucial role in building and scaling our mobile apps within our health and wellness vertical. You'll work closely with senior stakeholders across all of Reverse Tech, contributing to our mission of improving lives and changing the world through innovative digital solutions.
About the role:
- Develop & execute customer relationship management campaigns to increase customer loyalty and retention
- Analyze customer behavior and measure their impact on business outcomes to update strategies
- Analyzing accounts, researching customer behavior, and creating predictive models of the customer journey
- Assist in preparing the organization’s reputation efforts by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies (A/B testing of customer segments in email campaigns with third-party reputation providers) in channels such as TrustPilot, App Store, Google Play
- Divide customers into different classes based on common characteristics like demographics or behaviors and personalize the approach effectively
- Run effective promotional activities to optimize sales growth and customer retention
- Use existing customer data to gain new leads and potential customers
- Regularly review metrics and KPIs to make adjustments to strategy, and adapt to what is most effective in real-time
- Understand previous customer attitudes to better engage current customers
- Identify the most efficient customer interaction approaches & prioritize them accordingly
- Adopt new trends & strategies to expand the customer base such as upselling and cross-selling
- Coordinate different departments in terms of their customer interactions and establish a way to increase the level and effectiveness of their cooperation
- Monitor direct competitors of the company and find out how they handle customer relationships
How the performance will be evaluated?
- Increase in user engagement and retention metrics
- Reduction in churn rate
- Number of successful campaigns deployed
- Improvement in-app ratings on Trustpilot, App Store, and Google Play
- Return on investment (ROI) for each campaign
- Tech/app background in weight loss/fitness/health industry, 3-5 years
- Very strong analytical skills, ability to analyze data and discover insights in data using BI tools and MS Excel (very technical/SQL expertise is not required for this role)
- Strong CRM experience
- Highly digital savvy and familiar with analytics tools, A/B testing tools, and marketing automation platforms
- Self-starter with and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to cover both operational and strategic tasks
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and adjust strategies based on real-time data
- General curiosity and interest in mobile products and growth strategies
- Care: We support and stand by our team members in any situation, ensuring that no one is left behind.
- Extreme Ownership: We take responsibility not only for tasks under our direct control but for anything that impacts our mission's success.
- Identification: We take pride in being part of something bigger than ourselves, with the goal of changing the world by helping people get healthier.
- Communication: We value honesty and direct language, fostering a culture free of politics.
- Performance: We believe in providing full freedom while striving for top-notch performance from everyone.
- Trust: We value the words and qualities of our team members, fostering an environment of trust and respect
- 100% remote and flexible work hours
- Top notch equipment (MacBook Pro or PC, you decide
- Full-time or freelance opportunities
- Learning from the best, including ex-Googlers and more
- Unlimited growth prospects
- Inclusion in a winning team
- Above-market compensation
- A fun, non-corporate atmosphere
If you're passionate about mobile app growth, have experience in CRM strategies, and are ready to join a dynamic, global team, we encourage you to apply. Help us shape the future of health and wellness through technology.
Learn more about us at https://www.reverse.tech/ and apply today to become a key player in our exciting journey.