We are looking for an enthusiastic, Proactive Marketing Specialist with excellent copywriting skills, time management, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment! We are looking for an ambitious marketing specialist responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our marketing strategy. You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various channels.
To be successful as a marketing specialist, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies to execute successful marketing campaigns. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Create and schedule advertising campaigns using various marketing channels and techniques.
- Post on product-led growth (PLG)
- Implements marketing strategies by analyzing previous and existing marketing campaigns.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Prepares monthly marketing reports that track ROI (Return-On-Investment), intake/ consultation notes
- Informs managing attorney and designated staff on ongoing marketing campaigns and marketing
- initiatives weekly.
- Prepares graphics and presentations as needed for attorneys.
- Updates the firm’s social media accounts including (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and
- YouTube) daily.
- Researches and monitors competitors' marketing strategies.
- Monitors marketing budget and expenses.
- Coordinates with outside vendors to plan events and stock marketing collateral.
- Coordinates with SEO and Advertising team.
- Tracks and maintains an inventory of marketing collateral.
- Prepares bi-weekly newsletter and maintains the firm’s newsletter contact list every week.
- Maintain the firm’s website and post relevant blog posts as necessary.
- Assist with the occasional drafting of a press release.
- Maintain the firm’s public relations including but not limited to contacting journalists through press releases, and community outreach.
- Categorize and collect existing media that features the firm and its employees.
- Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications
- Must be able to efficiently multitask.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with Photoshop, Canva, or Spark Post preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications (can be supplemented with experience).
- Past work experience in legal marketing or marketing coordinator roles is a plus.