Field Marketing Manager: Europe
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an energetic, driven, creative and analytics-focused marketing professional with a demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels (online and offline) that will drive qualified leads into our sales pipeline to support our business growth and exceed pipeline targets.
The person in this role must be able to manage multiple projects, anticipate project needs, identify work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision. As the Marketing Manager- Europe you will be expected to demonstrate extreme attention to detail, superb communication skills, have excellent planning and analysis skills, a "can do" attitude and be capable of creative problem-solving.
You will support the European region in building the regional marketing plans in support of sales goals, overseeing all field marketing initiatives including strategic planning, logistics, execution and reporting. You will assist to manage LogRhythm’s marketing budget to ensure that all field initiatives including digital, events, webinars, content syndication and other demand generation (DG) activities are appropriately selected, managed and implemented to drive high-quality leads, brand awareness and a measurable contribution to LogRhythm’s bottom line/success.
- Strategically manage the end-to-end execution of all marketing DG programs through a variety of channels to exceed marketing goals and drive enough quality leads into the sales funnel to exceed pipeline targets.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact (ROI) of all DG activities ensuring all planned activity is in-line with budget and delivers on marketing KPIs.
- Work with the VP International Marketing to ensure that all marketing activities are executed on time, on budget and meet marketing KPIs.
- Ongoing support for regional appointment setting campaigns, ensuring all meetings meet strict sales criteria, maintain two-way communication between internal sales team/external BDR function, manage any deliverables to support campaign success and monitor and report on weekly performance.
- Maintain the relationship with PPC agency to manage and optimize paid search campaigns, supporting an integrated campaign approach to EMEAs target account list (TAL).
- Own the vendor management, program setup, execution, and performance analysis for all DG campaigns, driving a focus towards account-based marketing (ABM) activity.
- Manage and communicate planned DG activity to key internal stakeholders, building strong relationships across internal teams to ensure campaign success.
- Manage end-to-end event process (in-person & virtual), from strategic selection/marketing investment proposal through planning/execution and reporting/analysis.
- Manage end-to-end DG webinar series utilizing LogRhythm’s BrightTALK channel. Ensure all deliverable deadlines are met, including promotions, live hosting, follow up and analysis.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- A degree in marketing or equivalent CIM qualification.
- 4+ years experience focusing on B2B marketing for tech companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation). Native French / Spanish speaker, English language essential. Additional languages favorable,
- Expertise across spectrum of DG techniques (ABM, PPC, SEO, web, events, webinars, appointment setting, content syndication, inbound/outbound marketing, social media marketing, etc.).
- Understanding of Google Ads/Analytics with proven track record of optimizing campaigns/landing pages to drive conversion results.
- Analytical with a focus on specific goal setting, measurement, and results orientated.
- Experience negotiating contracts and driving third-party vendors to efficiently optimize budget dollars against business goals and meet agreed KPIs.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects with an eye for detail.
- Previous experience in B2B demand/lead generation and B2B event management.
- Knowledge of B2B buying behavior in the cyber intelligence/security sector will be an advantage.
- A team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, confident, flexible, energetic with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, or similar marketing and CRM systems.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.