EXANTE is a wealth tech company that provides centralized trading solutions and B2B financial infrastructure that helps create value through technology.
Our proprietary trading platform enables direct market access to $1M financial instruments from a single multi-currency account, including stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, and options.
We are a fast-growing global company with 600+ employees across 70+ locations, representing 60 nationalities, all of us following the same guiding principles:
- We believe that freedom is an inherited right
- We are catalysts
- We defend privacy
- We cater to our customers to an unprecedented degree
As a Financial company, we know our investment priorities. We invest in our people.
Join us in creating a new standard for wealth management: https://exantecareers.com
About the Role
As a Marketing Manager you will become a part of and collaborate with an in-house marketing team to create and execute digital marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for the whole life-cycle of a marketing campaign, including ideation, production, compliance checks, delivery and reporting.
Reporting line: Head of performance marketing
Location: South Africa
- You'll lead the day-to-day supervision and management of paid social and display accounts including strategic approaches, targeting, execution details, identifying creative performance trends and insights, budgets, and overall goal achievement
- Execute building, testing and optimizing campaigns on all major platforms including Facebook, DV360, Google Ads (Search, GDN and YouTube), Twitter and LinkedIn
- Managing ongoing relationships with internal stakeholders to align all the marketing activities with business objectives
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle
- Introduce cross-channel advertising strategies and framework
- Monitor and maintain multiple advertising budgets between channels and engines
- Create, update, and maintain regular performance reports and share with internal teams
- Work cross functionally to ideate creative advertising campaigns & messaging tests
- Manage relationships with platform representatives and take advantage of new beta offerings and tools
- Utilize AI and 3rd party tools for automations, optimization and reporting
- Advanced user of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads with hands-on experience using those platforms. Linkedin and Twitter ads experience will be a plus.
- Self-motivated person, capable of working independently and in a decentralized organization.
- A marketer with a genuine interest in fintech/investments and intellectual curiosity to develop further.
- You are familiar with global/local investment market: key brokers, investment banks, media
- Growth hacker with a digital marketing background
Personality / Mindset
- Integrity & loyalty
- Team player with advanced communication and collaboration skills
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude - always looking for solutions and thinking “out of the box”
- Overachiever mentality
- Capability to work and succeed in the fast pace and ever-changing environment
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonus programs
- Corporate benefits (choose your preferred options)
- Truly inspiring culture, pleasant and informal work environment
- Ongoing education & training programs
- Opportunity to network and connect in the Corporate Events
- Global career opportunities
*Benefits/perks listed above may vary depending on the nature of your employment with the company and the country where you work