Aug 03, 2023 - Revenue Pulse is hiring a remote Marketing Automation Consultant. 📍Location: Canada.
Revenue Pulse is looking for an exceptional Marketing Automation expert, who is passionate about helping clients succeed with their marketing platforms. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience leading Marketo on the client-side, ideally at a large enterprise.
The successful candidate will get to work with some of the most well-known brands in the world, and become an extension of their team. You'll work directly with Revenue Pulse customers to turn their marketing into a revenue driver, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management, and revenue performance management.
Revenue Pulse is a 100% remote team and this is a remote position! We are looking for someone based in Canada, or the United States, who can support clients during regular business hours.
● Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
● Designing, building, testing, deploying, and troubleshooting all aspects of campaigns
● Manage the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, campaign management, and data management.
● Manage projects to deliver the desired results in a timely manner
● Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, get feedback on designs and present results ● Spot new services opportunities and work with sales to close new services business
● Help advance the state-of-the-art in Revenue Performance Management, by means of ground-breaking projects and thought leadership
● Provides expert advice to customers or business partners based on specialized knowledge and experience; analyzes customer's or partner's needs and makes recommendations
● Takes responsibility for meeting customers' needs
● Pursues opportunities to network with internal or external partners (or customers) to identify needs and make recommendations
● Analyzes information to understand customer problems or opportunities, generates alternative solutions, and recommends appropriate actions
● Convinces internal/external customers or partners of the value of an idea, a plan, or a solution
Required Skills & Experience
● At least 5 years hands-on experience working in Marketo
● Must have Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) certification
● Deep understanding of Marketing & Sales processes in mid-size and large enterprises
● Deep expertise in marketing automation processes including lead management, campaign management and online marketing
● Expertise with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
● Metrics-driven marketing mind
● Excellent client management skills, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence
● Strong project management and organizational skills
|Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: Canada|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|