Gatheround is a series A startup that enables remote teams to elevate their culture through interactive, inclusive video meetings. We’re a favorite of teams at Gusto, Lyft, and Calendly, and are used by 11 of the 15 biggest US tech companies and dozens of the Fortune 500. More than a video meeting platform, Gatheround leverages the structure, content, and modular design of interactive activities to superpower the meetings that matter most. Learn more at gatheround.com.
About the Role
Gatheround has enjoyed a sustained stretch of organic growth, and we’re now ready to accelerate the next phase of growth. The right candidate for the growth marketer role will help us identify and scale the channels that will take us into our next frontier and play a pivotal role in achieving our growth targets.
As Gatheround’s first growth marketer, you’ll lay the foundation for this critical function at the company. You’ll work closely with the leadership team to develop & execute Gatheround’s growth strategy, getting input from the CEO, advisors, and board. You’ll have a lot of autonomy to make decisions, to move quickly, and to drive results, and you’ll work closely with cross-functional product marketing, community, and content peers. If getting in on the ground floor and starting up this function at a growing company excites you, we want to hear from you!
- Drive increasing month-over-month growth by leading our new customer acquisition efforts across multiple channels, including paid advertising, content/SEO, and outbounding
- Own website conversion rate optimization efforts
- Engage leads and customers throughout their lifecycle with effective campaigns to nurture, expand, and retain our audience
- Develop effective testing & experimentation processes to continuously level up the way our team operates
- Achieve profitable and efficient new customer growth by experimenting across both paid and organic channels
- Manage reporting and analysis to understand the performance of your channels & campaigns
- Manage budgets and investments across channels
- Advocate for, select, and set up any necessary marketing technology infrastructure
- Delivered scalable & profitable growth from paid & organic channels for B2B Enterprise SaaS companies, including ads & content/SEO
- Increased engagement and managed posting on organic social media channels
- Improved the conversion rates of websites and landing pages
- A track record of efficiently generating leads for sales, tracking how leads perform through the sales funnel, and continually improving the percentage of qualified leads
- Experience creating dashboards, reports, and analyses to track your efforts and identify opportunities to improve performance
- Compelling copywriting skills that enable you to create impactful campaigns across ads, email, and landing pages
- Managed the creative process to efficiently produce effective creative for ads, landing pages, email, etc.
- Created and implemented email campaigns across the entire lead & customer lifecycle
Our Dream Candidate:
- Is passionate about the movement for remote work
- Is an excellent cross-functional collaborator
- Values agency and autonomy in their role
- Can develop strategy as well as roll up their sleeves to execute
- Can be scrappy and work with low budgets while making a business case for scaling them
What We Offer:
- Compensation package includes salary and equity
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance benefits
- Flexible, remote-first work environment
We believe that the best teams are composed of people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better able we are to challenge each other’s assumptions and grow as individuals and a company. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants and do not discriminate based on any characteristic protected by law.