Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and development and improve and extend human life. The Tetra Scientific Data CloudTM is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain. It delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Team and Culture
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context: We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration: We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience: We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers: We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft: We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity: We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
We're looking for accomplished field marketer who will play a pivotal role within our expanding marketing team. You’ll oversee, manage and execute field marketing initiatives from ideation through execution and your primary mission will revolve around bolstering TetraScience's market presence through high-touch Account-Based Marketing (ABM) experiences and support our marketing and sales efforts to generate valuable pipeline opportunities.
In this role, you will have the potential to make a substantial impact across various areas of the company, including demand generation, ABM events (both in-person and virtual), and digital marketing and sales. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence, and thrive in a dynamic environment, this could be a great role for you.
What You Will Do
- Lead the integrated marketing field strategy for our scientific data cloud platform, focusing on emerging pharmaceutical sectors.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Demand Gen, Sales, Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Digital Marketing teams to ensure the optimal coordination and execution of go-to-market programs and field marketing initiatives.
- Cultivate awareness, nurture, and educate key buyer persona within target accounts to stimulate increased pipeline growth and expedite sales opportunities.
- Project manage field marketing activities collaborating with various marketing teams including product marketing, content, digital, demand generation and align with ABM and other broader marketing strategies.
- Establish strong communication and feedback loops with sales and work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts.
- Design and execute 1:Few Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns and experiential high-touch events tailored to accounts needs and pain points.
- Own field marketing campaigns to boost event attendance, ensure on-site engagement, meetings, and conversion.
- Must have capabilities to own virtual and in-person events, including ability to run a webinar from end-to-end with all technical capabilities.
- Coordinate with sales and customer success to follow up on leads from each campaign and event, tracking for pipeline generation and revenue.
- Own campaign KPIs, evaluating performance, share results and recommendations with sales and marketing teams.
- Track and measure field marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget.
Who You Are
- 10+ years at high growth enterprise software companies leading field and event marketing.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, capable of taking initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced understanding of marketing program management, processes, and reporting.
- Deep expertise in event strategy and planning including sponsorships, budgeting, negotiation, and logistics.
- Data-driven, with a focus on ROI analysis for campaigns and events.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and capable of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Proficient in event technology, including promotion, registration, onsite lead capture, and reporting.
- Proficient in delivering content via social media tools, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge of MAP (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce)
Nice to Have
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and ABM Experiential Events.
- Experience in a high-growth software or cloud technology company.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD
No visa sponsorship is available for this position.