We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe.
How will you make a difference
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Create and maintain comprehensive reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to monitor marketing performance and communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Develop automated reporting processes and implement data visualization tools and techniques to present complex data in a clear and understandable manner.
- Work closely with marketing leadership to define data-driven marketing strategies and objectives.
- Develop measurement frameworks, KPIs, and performance targets aligned with marketing goals.
- Track and measure marketing ROI to assess the profitability and efficiency of marketing initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for campaign optimization and provide recommendations to improve targeting, messaging, and customer acquisition.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, product, and finance, to understand business objectives, align analytics initiatives, and drive data-informed decision-making.
Collaborate with data engineers and IT teams to ensure the availability, quality, and security of marketing data.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required. A master's degree or equivalent is preferred.
- At least 3+ years with marketing analytics, digital analytics, and marketing platforms.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including MS Excel, QLIK, Google “Suite” including Google Analytics, GA4, Google Ads (including knowledge of GA4 and cookie-less tracking), Google Apps Script, Google Lighthouse, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Google Looker Studio.
- Proficient in SQL, Phyton, Knime or similar languages.
- Qlik or Similar: capability to create data visualisations and reports. Knowledge of Qlik Sense is a plus.
- Proficient in using data visualization tools to create informative dashboards and reports.
- Solid understanding of basic statistical concepts and methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant volume of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with data warehousing and database modeling best practices are preferred.
- A fundamental understanding of integrated digital marketing programs and technologies across web, social, display, email, and programmatic platforms.
- Possess intellectual curiosity, combined with knack for recognizing correlations, trends and irregularities in data.
- Flexible to handle multiple analytics projects simultaneously and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, advanced presentation skills;
- Experience with A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and marketing experimentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to draw actionable insights from complex data.
- APIs: Basic understanding of how to use application programming interfaces (APIs) to connect and transfer data between different marketing tools and platforms.
- We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
- Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
- Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
Perks of being one of us
- Top-notch private health insurance — includes dental and psychological services
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work OR come into the office if you prefer!
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- Other: ticket restaurant, nursery tickets
- Budget for team-building activities
- We celebrate all company landmarks
- And when you come into the office, you’ll get free coffee and snacks, fresh fruit, and can enjoy our game room and the cool terrace overlooking the Mediterranean
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
You'll have the flexibility to choose whether you'd like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta. Barcelona. 08005) or to the email address [email protected], attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.