Are you ready to make your mark with a true industry disruptor? Session AI, the pioneer of in-session marketing, is looking to add talented team members to help us grow into the premier revenue tool for e-commerce. We work with some of the leading brands nationwide and we innovate how brands connect with and convert customers.
We are looking to hire a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
Content Marketing Manager
The Session AI Content Marketing Manager will work with marketing colleagues, company executives, and customers to create compelling materials that drive marketing results including demand generation and brand awareness. The successful candidate will be driven to work independently, with a mindset both of efficient delivery and quality production.
- Manage and deliver the overall content calendar for all written and multimedia content.
- Author longform marketing content such as white papers, ebooks, interviews, and case studies that explain topics of importance to the Session AI audience of ecommerce executives.
- Manage production of video, audio, infographics, and other multimedia content
- Manage performance and delivery of third-party vendors for multimedia and written content.
- Own social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, and X (formerly known as Twitter).
- Author regular blog posts serving requirements such as industry topics, influencer engagement, and seasonal trends.
- Produce marketing copy for demand generation needs including email, advertising, social media, and events.
- Other marketing duties as required.
- Edit all content ensuring copy accuracy in US English and consistency with brand guidelines.
- Utilize company messaging and brand guidelines in all content.
- 5+ years of professional experience, including 2+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software in a content development, sales development, brand management, or other commercial role.
- Demonstrated professional excellence in writing longform content, such as prior work in content marketing, product marketing, public relations, or journalism.
- Demonstrated excellence in multimedia production, such as web video or podcasts.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce concepts, trends, and technologies is preferred.
- Prior experience with account-based marketing and associated sales strategies is preferred.
- Ability to complete a demonstration project during the interview process requiring up to 2 hours of effort.
- Experience or interest in using bleeding-edge AI technology to augment work products.
- For candidates located within the San Francisco Bay Area, the ability to work in the Session AI office in Milpitas, CA, at least 2 days per week. For remote candidates, the ability to travel overnight for team meetings in Milpitas, CA, at least 2 days per quarter. For all candidates, the ability to travel domestically <10% for company and industry events.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $90K to 120K depending on experience.
Session AI’s salary ranges are benchmarked and are determined by role and level.
We offer an inclusive environment where you will be working with an innovative and collaborative team that strives for excellence.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including equity.