This exciting position will increase the profile of Lilli through effective marketing, communications, PR, collaborations and corporate partnerships. You will be directly managed by the CSO and sit within the Brand (marketing) Team.
The role will require a creative-thinker and relationship builder with experience in delivering outstanding brand and partnerships growth. You will be a brilliant communicator, with a track record of creating mutually-beneficial partnerships. You have robust experience in creating managing comms and content to support marketing/ brand strategies and partnerships. Ideally, you will be an adaptable team player able to support the wider organisation when necessary whilst continuing to manage your own workload.
You will be responsible for ensuring consistent and compelling external communications to drive our brand, as well as establishing Lilli’s position in key strategic areas and helping to drive value from our corporate and strategic partnerships.
You will use your excellent written and copywriting skills to generate copy that represents Lilli across all our written assets and publications across all our channels In addition, you will nurture and manage positive relationships with our external agencies, consultants and partners.
- Be the custodian of our Lilli ‘Tone of Voice’ and ensure consistency and creativity across all our communications.
- Collaborate with the Brand team to deliver a consistent and clear brand message across all channels
- Use critical thinking, insights, historic data and marketing trends to create big-picture ideas and strategies across comms, marketing, PR and partnerships
- Produce clear, consistent and creative content across digital, face-to-face and print for Lillis assets and networks.
- Explore the use of content management systems and data to deliver successful content to targeted audiences.
- Working with the wider team contribute, manage and oversee the production of social content and maintain growth and impact of the social media accounts and website.
- Ensure our social media strategy and activity and digital content is industry leading and aligned to broader business needs, support the marketing and social media assistant as required.
- Content ideation, coordination of photo/video shoots and potentially some hands on content creation
- Design and management of organisational marketing collateral
- Deliverables could include, research, ebooks email mailers, press releases, marketing and advertising assets, online content, promotional content, online blogs and award submissions and collateral
- Act as editor and copywriter for rest of business communications, such as customer and investor focussed emails, updates and documentation. Have the ability to tailor the content, structure and tone for multiple audiences.
- Nurture and manage relationships with our external PR agency.
- Manage and cultivate strategic partnerships for Lilli, by effectively managing relationships and managing an efficient two way communication process between all partners ensuring they receive consistent, high-quality information about Lilli,our product and our purpose.
- Identify and secure new brand enhancing partnerships by developing relationships and devising mutually beneficial opportunities, to help elevate the brand and increase our impact in our relevant sectors
- Identify and cultivate key advocate and influencer relationships and leverage to elevate the brand and increase our impact.
- Oversee collaborative projects previous examples include working with industry associations and advisers, to deliver research and online events, future projects could include, in person roundtables, networking events and sponsorship
- Monitor, develop and maintain existing stakeholder relationships including maintaining corporate marketing plans and community/celebration events
- Liaise with the press directly and engage new suppliers when required.
- Conduct research on new partnerships to increase our reach and propel our brand to become the market leaders
- Represent Lilli at relevant meetings, pitches and networking events where required.
You’ll be an excellent fit for this role if you have
- Excellent organisation and multi stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thrive in a collaborative and fast paced but friendly team, handling multiple priorities.
- Held responsibility for content creation, supporting marketing plans, and client-facing partnership management
- knowledge and experience of a range of corporate partnership approaches such as sponsorship, cause related marketing, and strategic partnerships.
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Have a creative approach and use your expertise to help shape and advise on best practice.
- Strong organisational and time-management abilities
- Are passionate about technology in health and social care.
- A degree in marketing communications or equivalent professional experience
Salary - £35K-£40K
- We have a flexible work schedule
- We are remote-first and believe that having an inspiring space to work is important. We don’t have an office so we will provide everything you need to set you up at home, and if you need to find inspiration in work in a local co-working space or somewhere else then we will support that too
- We get together regularly to celebrate our teammates and our wins
- Cycle Scheme - You may not have an office to cycle to but we encourage you to get out onto the roads wherever you are
- We have a team dedicated to ensuring we have a solid working culture that is supportive and inclusive
- A generous 28 days’ annual leave and bank holidays