North Star Network is a media group operating in the international gaming and sports sector. To strengthen our 80 people team, we're looking for a passionate senior SEO project manager to join us!
You'll be joining a passionate SEO team of 14 people, based in Lille, Paris and remote.
Our portfolio of websites (soccer, boxing, mma, e-sports...) in figures:
- 50+ websites
- 30M+ monthly page views
- 40+ markets
🎯 Missions :
- Roadmaps : Creation, implementation and follow-up of an SEO roadmap: you understand the business priorities and identify all the SEO projects necessary for your market.
- Technical SEO audits : management of broken links (5xx, 4xx, 3xx) and identification of patterns / depth levels, orphan pages, canonicals, optimization of internal linking (creation/implementation of silos), structured data. Log analysis, response codes, crawl volume, crawl budget optimization, indexing issues. More than just a checklist, you'll be able to identify the problems linked to a site, propose logical solutions, organize your recommendations in Asana (our project management tool) and monitor their application over time with the people involved (Wordpress developers, market managers, project managers).
- SEO audits(semantic): you'll be able to identify the main semantic optimization levers on the site's top pages, as well as offer recommandations for the templating of our content. This means that you're comfortable analyzing our current content briefs and able to propose optimizations. You know how to carry out keyword studies, cluster them and propose site structures. You know how to identify content gaps using our tools (ahrefs, Semrush, GSC) and how to monitor the competition. You'll be working on media sites with a high proportion of Top Stories visibility. If you know this subject and have already worked on E-A-T issues, that's a big plus.
- SEO audits (popularity) : Planning of netlinking plans. You understand that site authority is an important metric and know how to propose and organize a coherent link plan. Ratio of homepage/internal links, anchor types (optimized, semi-optimized, url...). Our Netlinking Manager will outreach potential partners and deliver the highest-quality links possible.
To achieve your goals as a Senior SEO Project Manager, you'll have access to:
- a team of SEO specialists (14 members: SEO project managers, Team Leaders, technical SEO team)
- access to the main SEO tools (ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Seolyzer).
- an environment conducive to r&d
- a high degree of autonomy: you deliver, we let you organize your day-to-day
- the possibility of remote
📝 Your profile:
- 4+ years as an SEO (in 100% SEO positions), preferably inhouse. With concrete results to show us.
- Proficiency with SEO tools (ahrefs, screaming frog, log analysis tools) and Excel (you know how to do a vlookup, a pivot table...).
- Experience on competitive SERPs (and willingness to join a highly competitive niche).
- You're not afraid of day to day operational SEO.
- Professional English and Portuguese; French is also great to have.
- Plus : you love sports !
- Permanent contract (CDI) from 45k
- Salary (fixed + variable)
- Swile (lunch vouchers)
- Mutual insurance
- Location: Lille, Paris, remote 🌏
Would you like to join us? Please apply in English.