The right people are our most important asset.
WhatConverts is a dynamic and rapidly growing marketing software company that empowers agencies and businesses to prove and grow their marketing ROI. As we continue to scale and expand, we are in search of an exceptional Senior Recruiter who not only possesses proven experience recruiting for SaaS and Marketing positions, but also has the drive and creativity to manage the recruiting function with minimal oversight. As the Senior Recruiter at WhatConverts, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, attracting, and hiring top-tier candidates who will contribute to our ongoing success.
This is a fully-remote, full-time position (40 hours per week). Candidates must reside in United States to be considered.
In this role you'll get to:
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process, partnering closely with hiring managers and executive leadership to understand their specific needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Utilize innovative methods to source, screen, and assess candidates for a range of roles within the SaaS and Marketing verticals; such as software engineers and developers, customer support, digital and content marketers, sales personnel, etc.
- Conduct thorough interviews, manage administration of candidate test projects, and complete reference checks to ensure candidates meet our qualifications.
- Represent WhatConverts as a brand ambassador, showcasing our company culture and core values to candidates.
- Stay updated on the industry trends, compensation benchmarks, and best practices within SaaS talent acquisition.
- Potentially lead and manage a team of other Recruiters as the company continues to scale.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Recruiter within SaaS and/or Marketing is required.
- Strong understanding of the SaaS industry and the marketing technology landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of the recruiting function autonomously and drive the recruitment strategy independently.
- Proven experience taking an innovative approach to candidate sourcing and identifying top talent.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Dynamic mindset with a willingness to adapt and evolve as the company grows.
- Heavy experience utilizing ATS and HRIS systems.
- Remote first company - we believe in breaking down barriers of bureaucracy and empowering our remote team members to work agilely to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time.
- Immediate impact - the moment you join our team we hand you the reins to work on projects independently and make a direct impact.
- Health/Wellness - we offer a variety of premium medical insurance plans, as well as dental and vision insurance - making sure you have access to the coverage that works best for you. WhatConverts covers 100% of the premium cost for individual employee coverage under selected base plans, as well as the full cost of employee Life/LTD/STD insurance coverage.
- Employee support - we provide an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that offers counseling, legal, debt management, and travel assistance services free of cost to our employees.
- Time off - in addition to paid holidays, WhatConverts offers both flexible time off and competitive PTO plans that continue to offer greater rewards to long-term employees.
- Diversity and inclusion - our workplace is positive, supportive, and inclusive and we ask all new hires to bring that same approach.
Before you apply you should:
If you're passionate about working in a dynamic, fast growing company with smart colleagues and opportunities for development, come grow with WhatConverts.
WhatConverts is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, and promote without regard to gender, race, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, physical/mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.