Conversant Group is an IT infrastructure and security consulting company founded in 2009 and based in Chattanooga, TN. We are the world’s first Civilian Cybersecurity Force, dedicated to defeating cyber terrorists. To do so, Conversant Group is organized into three battalions: Athena7 which provides infrastructure assessment, strategy and remediation, Grypho5 which offers ongoing managed protection, and Fenix24 which provides rapid restoration in case of a cyberattack.
The Senior Cloud/Virtualization Engineer will be principally responsible for the rapid implementation of Conversant Group’s Managed Security Solutions with a strong focus on the deployment and migration services for Email, Identity and Virtualization. An ideal candidate will be able to;  lead technical design and architectural workshops,  deploy and configure complex technical solutions for secure Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange and O365 mail using our internal specifications, documentation, and best practices, with minimal supervision,  resolve implementation issues with a combination of skills, experience, vendor support, and internal consultations,  maintain an exhaustive understanding of our products and solutions,  create and maintain implementation documentation leveraging Conversant Group’s security standards,  maintain a high degree of proficiency in the products and software to be implemented,  act as a subject matter expert for Conversant Group’s product and service solutions with focus on Cloud-based Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, and Directory Services,  provide mentoring and be a technical escalation for junior / mid-level engineers.
- Lead client facing technical architecture and design workshops.
- Creation and securing of O365 Tenants
- Migration of On-Premises email to O365
- Setup and configuration of Azure Active Directory
- Support, Maintenance, and migration of On-Premises Active Directory
- Single Sign-On technologies such as Okta, Ping, DUO
- Install, Configure, and Audit Identity Protection Platforms & Applications
- Implement complex technical security solutions with minimal supervision.
- Resolve implementation-related technical issues.
- Work closely with Project Managers on defining task details, timelines, status updates, and working within project scope.
- Understand project scope definition, validation, and rapid deployment of services.
- Maintain an exhaustive understanding of the guiding principles for Conversant Group product & service offerings.
- Act as a SME for Conversant Group’s Managed Security Solutions portfolio.
- Provide mentoring and be a technical escalation for team members.
- Maintain select vendor technical certifications.
- Provide client education for deployed solutions.
- Collaborate with clients, partners, and vendors to aid in successful deployment of security solutions.
- Proficient in the Design, Configuration, Implementation and Documentation of Security Solutions, with a sstrong expertise on Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange, O365, and focus within the technology areas of Perimeter Security (Firewalls/IDS/IPS), and Virtualization.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills in relation to Security-related Products and Services (Microsoft O365, Azure, AWS, VMWare, etc.).
- Strong experience transcribing complex installations into actionable and repeatable processes and standards.
- Desire to learn and expand knowledge of Conversant Group portfolio of Product and Service offerings in relation to Rapid Betterment Implementations.
- Team oriented individual that possesses a positive “can do” attitude and has a willingness to want to help others, as well as ask for help when necessary.
- Shares Ideas and Knowledge in collaboration with peers.
- Communicates effectively in any form or medium.
- Manage dynamic and competitive priorities.
- Organize complex technical tasks for multiple clients at once.
- Information Technology and Managed Services Best Practices.
- Practical application of InfoSec principles.
- 7+ years of Managed Services Support Engineering and/or Architectural Design & Implementation Services Engineering.
- 7+ years of Security Product experience Implementing and Supporting On-premises, Hybrid, Cloud based Security Solutions within Microsoft Azure, AWS and VMWare Virtual environments.
- Strong Knowledge and Understanding of Microsoft O365, Exchange, Active Directory, Azure, and VMWare technology platforms.
- Service Delivery in a Managed Services / Professional Services organization highly desired.
- Industry Certifications in Microsoft, AWS, and VMware highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent work history.
- Experience working for and within IT for the Legal Industry a plus.
Why work for us?
We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with rewarding work - help save our clients from disaster!
We truly value our employees and provide an extraordinary package to prove it, including:
Internal and external learning & development opportunities, including career advancement.
Competitive compensation & benefits.
Scheduled & flexible PTO programs.
Fully remote work options.
Family friendly programs
Regular team building events.
Join the world's first Civilian Cybersecurity Force and take your career to the next level!