Nov 12, 2023 - Sapphire Systems is hiring a remote S/4 HANA Cloud Application Consultant – Finance. 📍Location: USA.
About Sapphire Systems:
Sapphire is the largest digital operating transformation provider to the mid-market and mid-enterprise clients. Our mission is to turn operating friction into digital business momentum. Through the passion and expertise of our people, we unlock the cloud-delivered operating platforms, digital user experiences, data analytics, and intelligent automation that transforms our client’s operational performance. We are globally significant partners for SAP, ServiceNow, Automation Anywhere, Infor, Hexagon and AWS, and we have transformed the digital operating capacity, capability, intelligence and resilience of over 1,250 clients in the UK and US through our portfolio of consulting, design, delivery, lifecycle service, and cloud services.
To join the S/4Hana Cloud practice within Sapphire. The Application Consultant will need skills in SAP Finance. Knowledge of S/4 Hana Public Cloud or certification in this product is a distinct advantage. Knowledge of S/4 Hana on premise is advantageous but we will consider SAP ECC consultants with the right level of experience and attitude.
This will be to work initially on mid-market projects in the USA and therefore experience of working in the mid-market is an advantage.
• Work on client projects to provide SAP consultancy at a functional level.
• Undergo SAP Certification in SAP S/4Hana Cloud.
• Travel to client site as and when needed in US.
• Some opportunities to work remotely depending on client requirements.
• Provide input into pre-sales opportunities as and when needed.
• Possibility of travel to international travel on occasional basis.
To fulfil the role of Application Consultant you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
Technical – good working knowledge of the following areas of SAP.
• SAP Financial Accounting & Close.
• SAP Management Accounting and Margin Analysis
• SAP Project Accounting
• SAP Inventory Accounting
• SAP Financial Consolidation & Group Reporting
• SAP Treasury Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Results driven
• Ability to work in (virtual) teams at all levels, across all time zones
• Self-motivation with a drive to learn and pick up new challenges
• Intellectual curiosity for technical innovation
Education, Training and Experience:
• University degree or an equivalent technical/IT education
• Possibly 10 years SAP ECC Experience
• Possibly 2 years S/4 HANA “on premise” version
• Ideally 6 months plus S/4Hana Cloud experience
Pay & Benefits:
The salary range for this role is from $150,000 - $180,000 USD + a variable compensation component based on individual, team, and company performance metrics.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. As a remote-first company, we strive to consider each candidate's job-related skills, location, experience, relevant education or training to determine individual base salary. Your Global Talent Partner will share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Generous leave policy. This includes your birthday off & a day off to volunteer
401K with 4% employer match after 1 year of employment
100% Medical/Dental/Vision coverage for the employee & 70% for dependents
Basic/voluntary insurance and AD&D
Long term disability leave
Monthly wellness stipend
Note to candidates:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Sapphire is unable to provide sponsorship to applicants for work visas.
Proxify • Discover better-paying remote jobs like never before.
Multiple opportunities. Upskilling programs, 1-1 coaching and more.
|🇺🇸||Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: USA Only|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|