IT Consultant with a focus on Cloud and Data
We are seeking a talented and highly skilled Consultant with a technical background to join our team. As an IT Consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and technical support to our clients in leveraging cloud-based machine learning solutions, with a specific focus on AWS and Azure. The ideal candidate for this role possesses a solid background in Software Development, first knowledge of Cloud Solutions, and shares our passion for Data and AI.
- Consult with clients to understand their business objectives and machine learning requirements.
- Design and develop cloud-based machine learning solutions using AWS and Azure services and tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement machine learning models and algorithms.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and advancements in cloud-based technologies, specifically in AWS and Azure.
- You can advise clients on strategic decisions and you take ownership of the implementation of the suggested solutions.
What we offer you:
- Access to work on projects across industries (large and mid-market companies in Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Retail, etc.)
- Broaden your skills through interdisciplinary work and training in the areas of data engineering, cloud architecture, and data science
- Benefit from industry-leading cooperations in the cloud, BI, and AutoML field
- Very active social program - including training, conferences, team buildings, Reply Exchange, communities of practices, and hackathons
- Work in an open, flat environment, within a broad Reply knowledge-sharing network
- Award-winning office space in downtown Munich with access to “Stammstrecke”
- You choose your state-of-the-art work equipment
- Public transport ticket with Deutschlandticket
- Gym-membership subsidy for a gym of your choice
- Flexible work environment between client, Reply office, and remote work
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Previous experience and/or interest in the area of Artificial Intelligence projects and Cloud.
- First project experience, either through internships or similar corporate experience, in designing Cloud-based solutions.
Experience in Python and SQL.
- Successfully completed university studies with a strong quantitative background, for example in Business Informatics, Data Science, Informatics, Computer Science, or similar.
- Ability to convincingly communicate and present analytical results to management.
- Fluent in English and able to speak German at least at a B1 level.
- We cover the full lifecycle of Data, from Cloud Infrastructure, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, and Visualization to ML Engineering to and MLOps. Interest and/or experience in some of those fields is an advantage.
- You are based in Germany or willing to relocate there.
- Experience working in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure).
- Certificates from Cloud Providers are an advantage.
- Understanding of underlying database infrastructure (data models, ETL processes).
- Kubernetes and/or Docker knowledge is a plus.
- Interest in (agile) project management.
What are you waiting for?
Join our team at Machine Learning Reply as a Dashboard Developer with a focus on Data Science solutions in Munich!
If you have any further questions or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to write directly to Timo Jäger ([email protected]).