Oct 28, 2023 - tekHouse is hiring a remote AWS Devops with 10 year Experience. 📍Location: USA.
1099 or Corp to Corp 12 month Contract
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with min 10 year experience to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
1) Hands on experience in creating Cluster and Various Tasks
2) Create and use IAM roles to access various services
3) Should be able to Configure logical boundaries between ePHI and general data
4) Implement Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Strategy as per HIPAA guidelines
5) Should be able to Create Private subnets for deploying security and infrastructure controls
6) Set-up logging, monitoring, and alerts using AWS CloudTrail, Amazon CloudWatch, and AWS Config rules
7) Should be able to perform configuration for Application Load Balancer, Network load balancer.
8) Should be able to Create HIPAA compliant architecture for AMA
9) Should be able to configure AWS Transit Gateway for VPC-to-VPC communication and customer connectivity
10) AWS Config with the conformance pack for HIPAA, maps HIPAA controls to AWS configuration items
11) Able to configure Virtual private cloud for Development and Production
12) Amazon CloudWatch for metric monitoring and threshold alarms.
13) Should be aware of secret manager configuration, DB cluster management, good AWS troubleshooting skills for any services
14) Adhering to HIPAA compliance, keeping EPHI data separate from General data
15) Able to configure and implement MFA/Dual authentication as per security mandates
16) Data at rest - All the resources/services storing the data should encrypt data before storing
17) Should be able to configure /change Docker services for various front end and back –end deployment.
18) In depth knowledge of AWS ECS, EC2, ECR services, should be able to troubleshoot issues at node level /container level
Good to have:
1) Able to identify few of the Seed script and basic query for MYSQL database
2) Able to manage the BitBucket Pipeline and Task Environment variables
|🇺🇸||Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: USA Only|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|