Fuzzy is a health and wellness pet company building for the pet parent. We’re changing the way pet parents think about caring for their pets, looking to empower the pet parent by putting caring for our pets on autopilot. At Fuzzy, we work every day to make veterinary care more accessible. Of the 200 million dogs and cats in the US, more than 100 million receive no veterinary care.
Through technology we’re creating a different type of relationship between vets and pet parents - one that is personal, empowering, and for the long haul.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support and enable our Operations team. This role will report to our VP of Data and partner closely with our Digital Health and Member Experience Operations teams to improve reporting and forecasting capabilities, monitor new experiments and initiatives, and drive optimizations.
Our Data Science team partners with teams across the company to better understand our users, measure what they’re doing within our web and mobile apps, how our veterinary professionals can best help those users, and identify new opportunities for retention, growth, and optimization.
We collect data from a wide variety of data sources and the day-to-day ranges from conducting ad-hoc analysis and investigations, communicating with business partners across the organization, creating dashboards, and crafting database queries. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, curious, and a clear communicator.
- Be the operational data domain expert and develop metrics, reporting, and recommendations to assist in making data-driven decisions
- Help support supply and demand forecasting and the design and monitoring of experiments
- Highlight insights and recommendations from tying together our veterinary professional consultations with key user journeys
- Deliver results and presentations to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Identify areas for data improvements and work with the Operations, Product, Engineering, and Data Engineering teams to implement them
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years experience using data to improve operational performance
- Strong SQL and Google Sheets (or Excel) skills
- Experience building dashboards with a BI tool (we use Tableau)
- Experience with marketplace data and supply & demand forecasting
- Hands-on experience working with a modern data stack (we use Snowflake, DBT, Tableau, and Amplitude)
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Scripting ability in languages like Python or R is a plus
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Fuzzy, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Fuzzyrs and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Fuzzy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.