The Healthcare Data Analyst is responsible for supporting Vatica’s Growth team in all areas of corporate business engagement and development. These services include, but are not limited to, development of rapid client-facing outputs in support of new sales and expansion of existing relationships, enable visibility to risk adjustment market metrics, support other organizational efforts leveraging analytics. The Healthcare Data Analyst will serve as a bridge to Vatica’s core analytics team, filling time-sensitive needs with rapid-response solutions and subsequently supporting migration to institutional tools when appropriate.
- Gather, interpret, and employ internal and public data to support identification of clear actions to drive corporate growth.
- Refresh, interpret and distribute core analytics to support regular meetings and workgroups.
- Support collaboration with health plan clients to analyze, design, and develop networks through ongoing evaluation of both current and potential network participants.
- Contribute to design and development of data-driven client solutions.
- Analyze data related to practice/provider participation, to identify opportunities to increase number of participating providers (in existing practices) and new practices participating in Vatica’s programs.
- Participates in the development of targeting for sales campaigns.
- Payer Opportunity Projections: Analysis of potential payer networks in preparation of Provider network campaign loads.
- Using Access/Power BI desktop/Alteryx, load and evaluate pre-sale data files from prospective payers.
- Identify contracted organizations (Wave Zero) and net new organizations (Wave One) having sufficient opportunity, factoring any Payer carve-outs.
- Complete geo mapping as needed.
- Evaluate members overlap with other Payers as needed.
- Prepare Campaign load data in format defined by Salesforce administrator, and initiate Campaign load with Salesforce administrator following final approval.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of relational datasets and high proficiency with Access and/or SQL
- 2-5 years’ experience working in health plan or provider analytics, preferably in risk adjustment or quality.
- Experience working in PowerBI or Tableau
- Ability to understand and ingest complex internal and external business-related data sets.
- Ability to work quickly to develop rapid solutions to meet immediate needs.
- Direct experience with risk adjustment (Medicare advantage and/or ACA) understanding core metrics such as condition prevalence, HCC scoring, etc.
- Experience pulling data from disparate platforms to create an accurate unified picture used to drive business decisions.
- Experience in Salesforce.com CRM (Preferred)
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects to completion.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- 2 year degree required
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Salary at Vatica Health is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience. The projected compensation range for this position is $75,000 to $95,000(annualized USD). This estimate represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Vatica Health's total compensation package for employees.