As Customer Success Manager (acquired by Equiem), your main mission will be to act as the primary contact and consultant for customer teams and be directly responsible for the health of your accounts with a focus on customer satisfaction and product adoption. CSMs are responsible for developing customer loyalty and cultivating customer success stories to drive account retention and expansion. The markets covered by this role are predominantly Germany/Austria but also include other European countries. (Please do not apply for this role if you do not speak German AND English fluently)
What we need your help with:
Customer Success: You will work closely with our customers and be responsible for maintaining key relationships (typically at property management or building level, sometimes also at portfolio) to support them in unlocking value from our product. You will focus on delivering timely product solutions, resources and recommendations to drive ongoing value and deep product adoption and act as a trusted consultant.
- Lead customers through onboarding phase and launch prep with best-practice advice and project plans and coordinate with other spaceOS stakeholders to facilitate a timely and successful rollout.
- Establish customer objectives and track KPIs.
- Maintain regular meeting cadence and client touch points - Collaborate with spaceOS internal teams to develop customer strategies.
- Deliver organised meetings via prep, minutes, and follow-up - Provide timely support as the day-to-day contact for our customers.
- Translate spaceOS products into new customer solutions - Identify customer challenges and product opportunities.
- Run recurring EBR meetings with the customer's team and executives to demonstrate progress towards KPI's and value.
Training: Guide customers and on-site teams in leveraging spaceOS products to solve their needs and challenges via direct training, group sessions, and the creation of training modules and materials.
- Manage customer onboarding and adapt training processes to fit spaceOS’s evolving products and customer needs.
- Coach customers to become product specialists and increasingly self-sufficient.
- Contribute to the productisation and expansion of spaceOS’s training and content services.
- Maintain a high level of product expertise including the latest best practice, new features, and product opportunities.
Product Adoption: spaceOS's platform is always evolving and you will help our customers implement and adopt new features, modules and tools as they are launched. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deploy solutions tailored to fit customers' unique needs.
What we look for:
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken) required.
- Deep experience in client-facing role(s) and/or consultancy background. Property industry or SaaS experience with an understanding of the roles and the requirements within that industry is advantageous.
- The ability to hold meetings that progress decisions from clients, gather adequate information to execute our services, and provide information back to clients.
- The ability to report on performance through company tools/systems and identify areas/services for improvement.
- Passion for communication and consulting.
- The ability to communicate effectively (written and spoken) to a wide audience adjusting the message to clients based on what role that person performs.
- Strong ability to build internal and external relationships is vital, as well as the strength to influence teams and individuals.
- Strong prioritisation skills are required to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong project management skills and ability to organise complex projects and deliver quality results on time and on budget.
- Independent and Self-Motivated: Work remotely, build relationships with customers and spaceOS team regardless of location and operate in an organised and efficient manner with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with Change and Calm under pressure: Thrive in a scale-up environment and quickly adapt to change. Work with attention to detail while juggling multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Fully remote working (ideally within Germany to meet clients)
- A key role in a high-growth, well funded, ambitious PropTech scale-up
- An experienced and international team
- An opportunity to work with a groundbreaking and disruptive new technology
- Positioned in the biggest asset class in the world
- Full ownership and freedom to drive and innovate
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change how real estate works
- Creative freedom, pleasant working atmosphere and short decision-making processes
spaceOS (acquired by Equiem) has four key values that are the foundation of our company culture, which every employee embodies:
Be Accountable - Our number one goal is to engage and delight our customers
Communicate - We communicate in an open, transparent, respectful and straightforward way
Challenge & Innovate - We strive to always create better, simpler products and put ourselves in the customer's shoes. Everyday ingenuity does not have to always be big and bold, it can be small and incremental but consistent and achieve just as much.
Be Compassionate - We are supportive and care for our people and we foster a culture for open communication, transparency and feedback. We help each other and support each other, all shoulders to the one wheel in a harmonised fashion pushes the cart forward.
This is a B2B/Contract position.