Do you know how to understand others' implicit wants, needs, and desires? Do you know how to mobilize others, in person or online, toward a goal? Do you have what it takes to create an organic and strong grassroots movement? We are looking for someone to help us build, grow and manage our online community, being the voice, tone, and moderator of our brand through community support, content distribution, and digital engagement to build brand presence and trust. This is a strategic role that liaises directly with our CEO and our Head of Marketing.
- Natural, honest enthusiasm for our brand and mission, developing a solid understanding of the organization;
- Amazing writing skills, to engage clearly with customers and other members of their audience in blog posts, emails, and social media.
- Organized and quickly adaptable;
- Ability to sell implicitly our value proposition through content;
- Capacity to track feedback and manage the process of posting content across multiple platforms;
- Ability to generate and interpret key metrics to get insight into the health of a brand's community;
- Ability to repurpose content;
- PR knowledge;
- Social media expertise;
- Empathy, good listening skills, and conflict resolution skills;
- Researching abilities to discover trends and hot topics;
- Native English speaker or fluent speaker.
- Planning and implementing social media campaigns that align with the organization's marketing strategies, curating content;
- Sharing images, status updates, and video content on the company's social media accounts;
- Build, grow, and manage the company's online community;
- Monitoring for any mention of the brand online and engaging with the customers or potential customers on time, starting conversations with content and posts;
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency;
- Track performance and social media metrics;
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals;
- Develop the capability to rely on their experience with their organization to confidently address their audience or tap into internal resources to appropriately handle any issues that may arise;
- Organize online and in-person events, webinars, fairs, etc.;
- Search for new leads and prospects on social media;
- Manage social media crises and reputational crises.
- Brainstorm ideas for new social media content and posts.
What do we offer?
- Independent Contract;
- 100% remote work;
- Dynamic and informal environment;
- Flexible schedule.
Would you like to know more about Bureau Works? (www.bureauworks.com)
We are a start-up based in Silicon Valley with a team of over 40 people distributed worldwide. Our technology is used by major global players such as Uber, Zendesk, and Harley-Davidson. They utilize our technology to manage and automate their entire international content production.
We have two aspects of our business: Bureau Works (the translation platform - which provides customers with translations in a predictable and structured manner) and BWX (our translation management system that offers customers a management system to configure and customize according to their needs, with their own translators and teams).