Sep 09, 2023 - Digital Super Systems is hiring a remote Executive Assistant - C- level management. 📍Location: Czech Republic.
Hi! We are Marek & John the CEO & COO of Nooro Brand and we lead our team to excellence by helping our customers to live their lives without restraints and limitations.
We are a thriving eCommerce brand with an impressive annual revenue of $60 million. Our innovative products and exceptional customer experience have positioned us as a leader in the industry.
We are growing our team and we welcome the best and brightest creative minds to join us on our whirlwind journey to the top! And we’re always looking for elite people like you to join our remote. #LI-Remote
- Help middle age people or people suffering from mobility problems to maintain a active and healthy lifestyle
- Champion for freedom, safety and confidence
- Find and welcome the right people
❤️ “Our Values”
Integrity. Acting with strong ethics.
Honesty. Acting in a transparent, trustworthy manner.
Fairness. Treating everyone with common decency.
Efficiency. We focus 80% of our time on the top 20% of tasks to maximize our goals and skills.
Accountability. Accepting responsibility for your actions (and inactions) to build trust.
Promise to Customers. Staying true to the words we speak and the bonds we make.
Diversity and Inclusion. We value what makes you different, because it makes us better as a team.
Teamwork. Creating something greater than ourselves as individuals.
Passion. Having a joy not just for the work itself but also the people around us, so that everyone can be bold, innovative, and creative.
Quality. Maintaining the highest standards.
💻 What We Want You To Do
You will be joining the organization at an exciting time of accelerated growth where you will be pivotal in supporting our CEO and COO in their strategic leadership roles.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining positive working relationships with internal teams, partners, clients, and other stakeholders.
You will be responsible for handling sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
You will prepare agendas, documents, and presentations for meetings, ensuring executives are well-prepared for discussions and presentations.
🎯 Job ScoreCard
Your performance will be measured against these Objective Key Results (OKRs):
- Takeover and manage ongoing projects to ensure timely completion.
- Effectively manage the CEOs' and COOs' complex calendars, scheduling meetings, appointments, and conferences while prioritizing conflicting demands.
- Provide general administrative support, including filing, document management, and office organization.
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, handling inquiries and requests with professionalism and discretion.
- Draft, edit, and proofread correspondence, reports, and presentations on behalf of the executives.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, transportation, and itineraries for domestic and international trips.
- Prepare agendas, documents, and presentations for meetings, ensuring executives are well-prepared for discussions and presentations
- Take minutes during meetings and distribute action items to relevant parties.
- Assist in the execution of key projects by coordinating cross-functional teams, tracking progress, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manage and track expense reports, ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with internal teams, partners, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
🤝 You’re Perfect If You Have/Are…
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent organization skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Digitally savvy (able to learn new apps and use them effectively) and have a good understanding of technical aspects
- Team player, able to take on feedback and implement it quickly to achieve greater results
- Good at following set structures to create SOPs for all repeatable tasks
- Advanced proficiency with apps like: Gmail, Outlook, Slack, Hubstaff, Clickup, Skype etc.
- Strong familiarity with Google Drive suite of products (Sheets, Slides, Docs etc)
- Previous experience in eCommerce or related industries is a plus.
⏰ Working Hours
11am - 7pm (Remote) Czech Republic time zone (CET time zone)
Working/Company Time Zone: CET
Keep in mind that the schedule is flexible as our team works remote across the globe
📝 Our Interview Process
1. Click Apply
2. Pre-screening interview questionnaire with text
3. Behavioral assessments (only 10 min!)
4. 1-on-1 video interview
5. Complete a short test task.
Let’s be honest. You’re more than interested in this job if you’ve made it this far. So, one last thing you should know before you apply. What we’re actually looking for is just great skilled people who know how to be human when working in a team.
So if you’re a genuinely great person, considerate towards others, flexible, ready to grow and if your skills are a match, we’d love to get to know you better. Apply right now!
PS: Our recruitment company specializes in digital marketing and e-commerce businesses. Even if it doesn’t work out this time, once you’ve completed the process, we can recommend you for many other similar roles.
- Fully remote position. Work from the comfort of your home, the coziness of a coffee shop or anywhere in-between. #LI-Remote
- Flexible schedule as our team works remote across the globe
- Flexible time off
|Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: Czech Republic|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|