We are in search of a University relationships manager to work with our University partners and help them optimize their use of Quinncia. We are a fully remote team, so it does not matter where you are located in the US or when you decide to do your work. We would prefer you are available somewhere between 10 AM to 3 PM (EST) every day to connect with the team and customers.
Explore the opportunity to join a quickly growing company where you can enjoy the energy and feel good about what you do. Our product and service leads the industry and will allow for your great professional and personal satisfaction and growth. Enjoy the excitement associated with a company that is actually helping people and changing how an entire field has worked before. We are a collaborative team and you can join us.
We are seeking a person who is process-driven and relationship-driven. They will be the point of contact for all the career centers of our University partners and make sure the product is used the right way, collect feedback, work on implementation, help the company in deciding new features and product development, manage the relationship with the university and most importantly make sure students are getting trained in the correct way to optimize their job search and education outcome. No high pressure here!
Be proud of our company and the ability to make a difference in the lives of others.
We are NOT looking for contractors, consultants, so please do not reach out to us offering those services.
- Manage an assigned book of business of our university partners
- Provide them with monthly and quarterly updates, metrics and how students are using the platform
- Help in the creation and implementation strategy for large and small universities
- Walk new partners through our onboarding process
- Collect feedback from University partners on new features and product development.
- Create groups and set-ups for University partners to connect with each other and share their Quinncia strategies and best practices
- Create word of mouth referrals for new sales and warm leads
- Manage relationships for renewals and increase the use of Quinncia within the university
Skill requirements needed:
- Strong relationship skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude -CRM experience is a must (Hubspot would be ideal)
- Excellent written and verbal professional communication is a must
- Strong critical thinking skills along with a process-driven mentality
- Previous Customer success or relationship management experience strongly preferred (plus if worked in higher education)
- Be able to thrive in the uncertain & fast-paced environments
PS: If you consider yourself type A and have the patience to guide and mentor others, this role might suit you quite well.
If you are looking for a ping-pong table, 401K, health insurance, etc. then Quinncia is not for you.