We’re Riess Group – a Shopify Plus Agency that’s been designing and developing stunning websites and web apps since 2006. We're a fully remote team of 30+ hardworking and talented individuals spanning 15+ countries. We are hiring for a remote Project Manager (full time).
In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for some of our biggest VIP clients, from the hottest startups to multiple Fortune 500 companies, as well as businesses that are growing fast and need the help of a premier Shopify Plus agency. You should be extremely personable, task-driven, self-managed, and ready to learn on the go and drive projects forward. You're the quarterback moving projects towards their end zone and the affable friend making clients want to work with you vs our competitors.
Note: This job requires significant overlap with USA work hours. It is expected whatever agreed upon schedule will have at least 6 hours of overlap with USA Central Time business hours (8am-5pm, GMT-5).
In this role, you will:
- Serve as project manager for our projects; ensuring clients and developers both are receiving the communication and coordination they need and keeping all assigned projects on track
- Make recommendations and help scope new projects for new and existing clients
- Keep Asana (our project management system) super organized and follow up with our incredible designers and developers to make sure they have what they need
- Other needs, both mundane and exciting, to assist our team and our clients
- Set your own workspace. Every position at Riess Group has the option to be fully remote – giving you the freedom to work from home, your favorite coffee shop, or the beach!
- Generous pay and PTO
We strongly encourage applications from indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
College degree (flexibility for exceptional candidates)
Reliable & fast internet
Excellent written and verbal English skills
Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
Proven attention to detail
Strong grasp of web technologies (ideally you know the difference between HTML and CSS, and this job post is not the first time you've heard of a CMS)
Minimum 2+ years experience at either a digital/web development agency OR 1+ year at a Shopify agency