Careers at UtilityWarehouse
Hello we're UW
We’re a bunch of great people working together, solving problems and having fun. Together, we strive to find solutions to help the great people around us get on with the things that really matter in life.
How? It’s simple, we take the headache out of essential home services by providing them all in one place – energy, broadband, mobile, and even insurance. That’s one provider, one account, one bill, and lots of savings.
We’re a truly unique FTSE 250 company with a business model that has real social impact at the heart of it. Being a part of the UW community you’ll join a working environment like no other - one where everyone matters - be it our customers, our partners or you, our people.
What you'll do
- Assist our Partner Network with new applications submitted via the website Jointheclub.
- You will offer a first class service whilst providing guidance and support to our Partners, with new sign ups.
- You will work closely with the Onboarding Admin Team (where the applications are processed) and act as a point of contact for our Partners.
- The main bulk of the role involves obtaining information from our Partners that will enable us to resolve the queries raised on the applications and then pass this on to the Onboarding Admin Team for processing.
- You will need to be comfortable with using the internet along with 5 other systems and be able to identify how and where amendments may be needed during an application. Understanding of broadband, mobile, telephone and energy services.
- A self motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Work well as part of a team with a very good work ethic.
- You will need to be a fast learner and thinker as well as being able to provide solutions whilst using your own initiative.
- Be able to display empathy and build relationships when dealing with our partners.
- Be resilient and have the ability to maintain a professional working standard whilst problem solving.
- Experience of working with multiple systems - we use up to 6 different systems in one call.
- The ability to identify faults and improvements would also be ideal.
- You’d need to embrace the company culture and be an advocate for “The one I’d recommend to my mum”.
- You will be joining a team of 7, teamwork will be a vital part of our success not just with the team but across the company, working with other departments.
What's in it for you
Join a high growth FTSE 250 business and help us achieve our ambitions whilst learning and having fun. Become part of a fantastic business culture where people really are at the heart of everything we do.
- Huge opportunities for exposure & development as we scale up
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance up to 4 x your salary
- Discounted healthcare and medical cash plans including a free Virtual GP service
- Private pension scheme
- Share options and Save As You Earn Scheme
- A range of Health & Wellbeing benefits including a confidential Employee Assistance Programme, Virtual fitness classes and wellness tools
- Discounts on UW products & services
Remote Jobs at UtilityWarehouse
We found no active remote jobs for UtilityWarehouse on Remotive.
> Browse 100s of live remote jobs!
used to hire remotely:
archived remote jobs at UtilityWarehouse