This is Remotive's round-up of remote work & productivity tips.
March 16, 2020
This isn't normal times. This isn't "business as usual, done from home". Most of us are stressed right now! Let's strive for more empathy in our daily lives..
PS: See our list of 150+ companies hiring remotely in March 2020:
Our Favorite Articles 💯
- How to transition to remote work in a hurry - Five remote work leaders (Trello, Zapier...) share their top tips through an hour-long video!
- Close your office. Now. How operate your startup under lock-down - Loved this write up on "emergency remote".
- Remote Work Survival Guide - My personal summary of tips for those discovering "Work from Home" for the firs time.
- Need a place to call home for the next few months? Our friends at Outsite let you find great month-long deals (-20%)
This Week Sponsor 🙌
Work better together, when you’re far apart
Team.Video just launched their video collaboration tool for remote teams and you're invited to try it out! Built for remote teams to have happier, more productive meetings, you can build agendas, take real-time collaborative notes, chat, send emojis, and make direct calls all within the platform.
Remotive Jobs 💼
Check out our job board, listing over 650 remote jobs!
- Looking for a remote job? Register your seat for our next webinar happening tomorrow!
- Already working remotely? Discover Remotive Community. Over 1,400 members await!
- Leading a remote team? Apply to join our Leadership Group.
- Companies, find your next hire on Remotive.
We help tech professionals land remote jobs. Developers also share their salaries through us.
Looking to sponsor Remotive? Tons of companies are booking a slot!
Join our Newsletter!
Join the Remotive newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.