The position is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, developing, integrating, and testing applications to enroll and identify persons using advanced biometrics technologies. Developing across all tiers of the applications and with the opportunity to put concepts into action across the stack from user facing applications to back-end data processing and persistence. We are using cutting-edge technology to build enterprise products using fingerprints, iris, and face. The position contributes and is part of the development of concepts and strategy as well, will be given the opportunity to create new intellectual property and patentable technology.
• 5+ years of experience in software development
• Demonstrated experience with software development, especially in design, development, and test areas of the lifecycle
• Demonstrated experience writing production biometric identification code and using related frameworks is required.
• Work in a Windows/Linux development environment
• Experience using modern source control
• Experience in one or more areas of the development stack (presentation, business logic, service, and/or data tiers), with strengths in one or more of these areas:
o Experience developing applications/services in .NET Core, C#, or other high-level languages
o Experience working against MS-SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
o Experience creating Web-based user interfaces and back-end services
• Experience is strongly desired in one or more of these areas:
o Developing with AFIS/ABIS
o Developing using biometric capture devices
o Developing and deploying on Windows/Linux
• Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field from an
• Experience working on an Agile team.
|🇺🇸||Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: USA Only|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|