VetsEZ is seeking a Mumps Developer to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This product line manages various software products, middleware platforms, system integrations, and health data integrations.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages.
- Must have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments.
- Understands unit testing, code coverage and how they function in a DevOps toolchain.
- Must have experience reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Write clean and scalable code using Mumps programming language.
- Verify and review code in sustainment efforts when bugs or defects are discovered.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Research, develop HL7 messages and manage approval process.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or other Engineering or technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in information technology and/or Federal Government contracting.
- 5+ years with hands on MUMPS coding experience to applying process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Expereince with M-Unit VistA code (XT namespace).
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance.
- VA or other Government experience.
- SAFe/Scrum certified and experience is preferred.
- 401k with Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.