Looking for a stable yet dynamic and energetic job? Want to do things that really matter? What a coincidence.
We’re Telemedi - a trusted partner in advanced digital healthcare solutions. What we do is ultimately save lives. And yes, those are big words. But we do put faith in them, and we conduct our business with this particular goal in mind.
How do we achieve that?
We work in 20+ global markets, providing high-quality services of remote doctor consultations - over 100,000 per month, conducted by 500+ GPs. We implement digital healthcare solutions for insurance, assistance, healthcare, and finance. We build our leverage on AI, automated triage, and medical monitoring devices. We aim to lead the change that the world is currently facing.
What’s in it for you?
We offer good salaries. We enable you to work remotely in full. We give you unlimited access to all our remote doctor consultations. But what’s most important is our culture. Here at Telemedi we seek and encourage honest, mutual feedback, ownership, and drive for growth and improvement. And yes - you truly can speak your mind and be taken seriously.
- Decreasing participation of maintenance versus investment costs to change the proportion to 70% in favor of investment
- taking care of architecture based on currently operating solutions:
- decisions where re-factor is required,
- prioritizing tasks,
- production cycle,
- scheduling/development/error handling
- Set your team’s priorities: You will be responsible for prioritizing tasks for your team and enabling most effective and organized work.
- Business reporting: Report and analyze data from IT department
- Track business results: Set goals, monitor and analyze metrics for launched products and feed learning into the development process.
- Proven track record of full ownership over IT departments and leading them
- Leadership - ability to inspire and guide teams/individuals without direct authority and provide hands-on leadership. You understand the importance to communicate with all types of internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for product development - striving to make a difference for the company and its customers/users.
- “Getting things done” attitude - love for challenges and love for seeing the results! Getting stuff done!
- Focus on early delivery of value - being familiar with iterative development principles and practices.
- Fluent English.
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Freedom of action to shape IT, build dream-team and enhance company’s further global services and growth.
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and KPIs reached.
- Possibility to get a unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing market.
- Employee stock option plan (ESOP).
- Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
- Flexible type of employment contract.