WHAT YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT US
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in-store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please!
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As a Customer Experience Engineer, you will be part of a team providing Tier 3 support to concerns escalated by the clients. You’ll work closely with the Senior VP of Engineering, while collaborating with the full engineering team to understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues on the platform.
WHY DO WE WANT YOU
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Familiarize oneself with the Client’s products, services, and offerings
- Understand the Client’s code base, logs, and servers
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by external customers through phone, chat, and email
- Understand, investigate, diagnose, and solve any complex issues directly escalated by the customers
- Identify, record, document, reproduce, report, and track bugs
- Maintain clear, concise, and positive communication for all cases in a timely and efficient manner including follow-ups with customers
WHAT WE’LL LIKE ABOUT YOU
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- An analytical and critical thinker, with an eye for even the most minute of details
- Passionate about client satisfaction
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strongly interested in learning new ideas, processes, and unique requirements. On top of that, you’re willing to share your skills and talents with the team.
- Able to reduce frustration on heated topics by listening and being solutions-oriented
- Fluent and articulate with strong writing, speaking, and clear presentation abilities
- Able to handle conflict and pressure, to set priorities and abide by them, and to consistently maintain a positive client service image under difficult conditions
- Amenable to work on rotating shifts
- Bachelor’s degree or trained with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- Advanced programming and development skills including databases and automation systems
- At least 1-2 years of experience providing Technical Support and/or Customer Service experience
- A proven record of strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills