JOB TITLE: Technical Account Manager (All Latam)
LOCATION: LATAM – Remote
Our client is at the forefront of automate security questionnaire responses, making their client's able to close deals even faster. Our client is a Y Combinator-backed company helping the world's fastest growing enterprise companies better manage their security posture.
As a team member of their organization, the Technical Support Expert provides technical support and problem resolution expertise to help address any customer questions or issues that are raised. This person will review all the AI responses from the tool and make any adjustments as they see necessary. Triaging accordingly. Validating yes or no, adding notes, and more. Primary duties will be conducted over email, phone, or in the tool or with directly with the client as necessary.
This is a customer-facing role in a very collaborative environment and therefore it requires very strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills in English and an on-call rotation during US pacific business hours only. You will work directly with our largest clients, as well as the extended team assigned to each customer. To succeed, you'll need to be a curious, driven individual who is passionate about the overall customer service experience and is enthusiastic about problem solving complex and complicated issues.
- 2-3 years of previous support experience with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical issues in complex software environments.
- Working knowledge of the technology platform components, including but not limited to:
- Knowledge of the Python programming language, Django framework
- Knowledge of Security/Privacy/SOC2/MIST or ISO standards
- GDPR knowledge a plus
- Enterprise Email, Telephony, and Web Chat infrastructure and configurations
- Reporting, analytics, and data flow across multiple web-based and on-premise platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide clear and concise guidance and problem resolution through emails, over the phone, or in person, with a casual and confident tone
- Genuine passion for building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, from engineering, product, and marketing, to high-value customer administrators and developers
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
- Quick learner, able to fully grasp technological detail as well as high level business concepts
- Able to gain consensus and get business and technical teams to work together toward timely issue resolution
- A strong awareness of business processes and ability to translate business processes into enterprise application implementations
- Effective team player dedicated to continuously improving upon our process of advocating for the customer while balancing advocacy for the company by looking for win:win outcomes
- Proactive interest to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships Comfortable and willing to engage with customers where needed
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or cloud-based/SaaS solution offerings company preferred
- Entrepreneurial. Highly Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Industrious. Creative. High standards for personal productivity
Your Values Align when:
- You are dedicated to continuous improvement of yourself, the team and the company You have a strong bias for action
- You have demonstrated the ability to deal with change and thrive in high-stress situations
- You are able to work autonomously, and be self-motivated
- You are highly articulate with a consultative approach to business problems
- You have a team mentality, with no ego or personal agenda
Builders leverages highly skilled distributed engineering teams with Latin America's top software talent. Connecting top technology startups, mid-size companies and large enterprises across North America with superior tech talent needed to innovate, compete and excel in their field of business.
- Paid online learning.
- Sponsored certifications.
- In-person events throughout the year.
- Online hack-a-thons / coding challenges.
- Access to a community of talented individuals like yourself across Latin America. Offering a wealth of knowledge sharing and learning.
- Generous PTO plan and local holidays paid
- Payment in USD.