Resonant Link is transforming the charging experience across industries and leading the movement to electrify work, logistics, transportation, and patient care. Our mission is to provide fast, safe, and reliable wireless power to help people, businesses, and the planet thrive, and more specifically, to:
- Power fleets while they work: enable material handling equipment like forklifts and robots to achieve 24/7 uptime. Resonant Link envisions a future where wireless chargers are integrated into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts), saving time, saving money, and protecting the planet through smaller batteries, smaller fleets, and more efficient power distribution and energy storage.
- Eliminate drivelines and risky battery replacement surgeries, forever: eliminate unnecessary surgeries, enable new therapies, and elevate existing treatments with the world’s smallest, fastest, easiest to align, FDA-compliant wireless chargers for implantable medical devices like neurostimulators, pumps, and pacemakers.
As a Sales Director on our Medical team, you will be responsible for integrating our world-class wireless chargers into medical device OEMs through long-term partnerships. You will serve as the primary customer interface for key accounts across the medical device industry, and will be responsible for understanding our customer needs better than anyone else in the world.
We’re committed to building a healthy, collaborative culture - and to help us deliver on our mission, we’re looking for empathetic problem solvers and leaders, with a passion for solving big challenges at the boundary between scientific innovation and productization. If you get energized by working at the intersection of team, tools, and technology, we’re excited for you to bring your expertise, creativity, and leadership to the team!
On an average day, you'll:
- Drive the adoption of wireless charging in active implantable medical devices, from Opportunity Studies to hardware development to long-term partnerships.
- Own, manage, and report on our Medical pipeline, from top-of-funnel through license conversion.
- Consistent with our values of Together is Better and Deliver on Every Promise, provide timely and thorough responses to customer requests and prepare and deliver proposals and information to customers.
- Understand our Medical customers better than anyone else at Resonant Link, and will deliver key customer and product feedback and insights to our strategy and product development teams.
- Work with our Marketing and Engineering teams to proactively improve our sales motion based on “what’s working” and “what’s not working.”
- Experience selling complex products into Implantable Medical Devices and/or developing complex partnerships with Implantable Medical Device OEMs.
- Preference for experience selling into Active Implantable Medical Devices with an electrical-focused product, service, or component.
- Deep network, relationships, and understanding of Medical Device OEMs, and a preference for candidates with strong networks and understandings of the 5 largest OEMs.
- Comfortable and experienced carrying a personal revenue quota for medical device sales.
- Experience with a modern, remote-first sales tool stack including HubSpot, Google Suite, and/or DocSend.
- The role can be 100% remote. The candidate should be comfortable with around 25-50% travel to customer sites, Burlington HQ, and conferences / trade shows.
Who we're looking for:
- You operate with empathy, integrity, and a growth mindset, viewing mistakes and challenges as learning opportunities and building upon your successes. You challenge yourself to continuously grow and improve.
- You lead with a people-first approach that is grounded in inspiration, influence, and inclusivity rather than power and holds the communication, emotional, and functional skills to build, inspire, motivate, and collaborate with best-in-class revenue teams.
- You’re adept at working in a distributed, dynamic environment, and feel comfortable navigating change and ambiguity.
- You’re a collaborative, respectful, and honest team member - you understand the impact of your work/your team’s work on other projects and people, and you know together is always better!
- You're a creative problem solver, taking initiative to own and solve problems with a mindset of continuous improvement - ensuring bigger picture issues are addressed, not just the problem at hand.
- Your attention to detail is unparalleled and you will work to systematically to drive our revenue metrics.
- You’re able to think several steps ahead to mitigate downstream risks, and are not afraid of asking questions to proactively identify issue or broaden your understanding.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus strength in customer-facing document preparation.
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Paid holidays (including a week off at new year) and an unlimited vacation policy
- The flexibility to work anywhere within the United States and a home office stipend for fully remote employees
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees
- 401(k) retirement benefit
- Generous paid parental and family leave
- Learning/career development investment in your professional and personal growth
- Company outings & team retreats
Even if you don't meet every requirement, if you see yourself contributing to our team, we encourage you to apply!
Resonant Link is an equal opportunity employer and includes “Together is Better” as a core value. Resonant Link is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, reproductive health decision-making, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the future of wireless charging.